Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:18:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween Video Contest!  (Read 57746 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2010, 09:09:20 pm »

I sent Smoka and Kushie their rewards via PM.

A few other people haven't emailed me what they wanted for 2nd place reward.

I'll check in again for that this weekend.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2010, 09:18:04 pm »

I sent Smoka and Kushie their rewards via PM.

A few other people haven't emailed me what they wanted for 2nd place reward.

I'll check in again for that this weekend.

Hunter

I saw the PM had incremented and got all excited. Then I checked it and bam, key codes! Thanks a lot Hunter. Stand up deal giving more than what you originally stated.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2010, 09:39:17 pm »

Thanks hunter.

Bitch please.
Follow Me

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2010, 01:56:24 pm »

Ha ha, I must be the only one not to get the reward yet =P.  Everyone else enjoying theirs?
Anubis

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2010, 02:19:15 pm »

I have not received mine yet. But that is because I have not picked one. Running the whole Guardian vs Sorcerer through my head a hundred times. When I think I find a winner I read something else on the forms that makes me wonder since I have no augs and just in PoT right now. And someone mentioned something about the new code only letting procs go off once per combat round sooo....
Rocco

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2010, 05:42:13 pm »

I have not received mine yet. But that is because I have not picked one. Running the whole Guardian vs Sorcerer through my head a hundred times. When I think I find a winner I read something else on the forms that makes me wonder since I have no augs and just in PoT right now. And someone mentioned something about the new code only letting procs go off once per combat round sooo....

If you're playing a warrior go with sorcerer.

Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 13, 2010, 03:02:48 am »

Edit- bah iPhone, can't finish the p.s. as I can't scroll down to it until I get home, all I was gonna write was don't blame me if it gets nerfed! Lol

I play a warrior and was in the same situation as you as seen in the earlier posts.

I went for sorcerer charm and I am convinced it is the right choice, even tho i am still not getting the full benefit yet. I don't know about th changes to procs but I imagine even with just one per round you are still gonna be immense with a lvl 50 sorcer charm.

I was very tempted by the guardians as that would be a big benefit for me for where I am right now but I couldn't bare th thought of having to bank it and work a sorcer charm up to get better dps. I know it may come in handy one day for UC.

The sorcer will give you 5k hps which isn't bad but from what I hear and have read once I get my anger augs I will be doing some great damage which can be AE also so I think it's worth it in the long run.

The augs may seem a long way away to you now but I bet you will get them in a couple of weeks max. There is a 1hb that drops in Time which procs for 750 so keep an eye out for that and that may be an option until the augs.

So in a nutshell ..... Sorcer, sorcer, sorcer!

Krusha

p.s. Disclaimer- don't blame m
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 03:06:12 am by Kreemo » Logged

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats