Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 08:27:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: More Banned!  (Read 27522 times)
Drasnik

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 11:17:43 am »

Note to self: Don't get into a pissing contest with Hunter. He Has better aim. lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 11:32:05 am »

Damn, Hunter is in a no bullshit mood today.

Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 11:33:51 am »

Good - less drama and bullshit = good for the server. Enough of this shit already, I'm just starting to play again and the drama is already frustrating me.
Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 11:35:15 am »

Good - less drama and bullshit = good for the server. Enough of this shit already, I'm just starting to play again and the drama is already frustrating me.
+9001

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 11:37:39 am »

size]

I got scared cause I thought I saw Elisiah in there. lol

Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 11:56:52 am »

Had OOC off for the last couple weeks, maybe ill turn it back on now that the High School kids have to find something else to do. Thanks Hunter
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 01:33:47 pm »

This next one goes out, with love, to Hunter, E-Z Server GM.

"If I had a Hammer. I'd Hammer in the morning. I'd Hammer in the evening, I'd Hammer all over this land!"

+ 1 For hoping ooc has calmed down a bit from the pot stirrers.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2011, 03:12:46 pm »

Hope this isnt taken the wrong way, but the ban hammer seems more like a jack hammer today  Smiley 
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 05:07:35 pm »

I changed Fugitive and Drezden bans into a 7 day suspension. The suspension ends in exactly 7 days from the date/time this is posted. (6pm eastern next Friday).

If anyone in the future has problems with these two, or their boxes, make sure you get a date and time stamp when you make a screen shot or video.

For future reference, don't attack or aim any of the drama at any of our GMs, unless you really intend to stop playing on here forever.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fichmulk

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 05:21:52 pm »

I dont know who Abysal is/was but he is in game mouthing off about you and starting drama again.   
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 06:27:28 pm »

Thanks for a second chance, I have be firmly warned and will adhere to those suggestion.
Sanena2

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 07:01:48 pm »

I was thinking of a comment to reply with but nothing really that would not be dramatic.

Drezden should be big enough to send Hunter an email after seeing that he got a RL friends account banned or even call that RL friend and explain why he got his RL friends account banned.

Percival Is mainly boxed by Sanena but is owned by another RL friend that has given permission to help advance his toon.

The access that Drezden had to Percival was very short but must have showed up on the IP radar.

Hunter, please send Sanena tell or reply to Email at your convenience.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 07:09:50 pm »

I was thinking of a comment to reply with but nothing really that would not be dramatic.

Drezden should be big enough to send Hunter an email after seeing that he got a RL friends account banned or even call that RL friend and explain why he got his RL friends account banned.

Percival Is mainly boxed by Sanena but is owned by another RL friend that has given permission to help advance his toon.

The access that Drezden had to Percival was very short but must have showed up on the IP radar.

Hunter, please send Sanena tell or reply to Email at your convenience.

I think Hunter was clear on that issue multiple times, that if you loan your toon to someone and they get it banned you are screwed - don't loan out toons. However it looks like that was just a 7 day ban - so he just can't use it for a week perhaps.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 07:16:17 pm »

Yep I just got off phone with the owner, explained everything. All is well, calm yourself Sanena,it not even your account lol.
Sanena2

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2011, 07:42:54 pm »

Drezden

We take this off line.

You know we have always shared everything. Percy been my best friend for 44 years and you for at least 30 something.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)