Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:56:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Do you think Hunter should give us more AA's?
Yes-This is a good idea
No-We don't need anymore.
Not Sure or Don't Care
Make a Custom AA Tab that helps everyone.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: New AA's  (Read 11301 times)
Dragonmist

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2010, 04:59:12 pm »

Please Vote all  Smiley

My idea would be having a new tab that costs a lot more than our current aa's so a timesink somewhat.
Example: Each Rank Increases you total Hit Points by 100 0/10 Cost 50 or
Each Rank Increases you total Hit Points by 1000 0/5 200 AA's per rank heck I dunno just something new that will help and give people a place to spend those couple thousand or more banked aa's.

Some Idea's would be Hitpoints,Armor Class,Divine Aura,Instant EVAC,Increased DPS/DD etc for all classes

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 05:07:56 pm »

This has been brought up many many times before and it has never gone anywhere.  I love the idea but don't get your hopes up.
Richard

The name is Richard Reames =) FaceBook it!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 05:08:10 pm »

Like the idea but AA's are so easy to get the coast to do that should be very high like 10k AA imo  yes alot of grind but imo it would come to those who played more cause i could prob get about 50AA give or take in a hour just pulling PoF.  Good idea only if the coast are in the 10k range and go up with each rank maybe double each time =)  ya that would be pretty cool

War-Empathy
War-Empathyii
Monk-Sympathy
Paly-Empathys
Paly-Zempathy
Paly-Xempathy
Rog-Staburit
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 05:11:16 pm »

Was thinking at least the tabs from next few expansions could be implemented into the current aa tabs if nothing new was done.

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 05:17:10 pm »

Its been discussed and can't be done i believe, and if did it wouldn't matter the cost, as i've got 9,999 AA's on alot of my toons so it wouldn't be any incentive or anything new really to do. :|
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 05:21:19 pm »

Maybe not nothing new to do but for those who enjoy just having fun,and sometimes just playing 1 toon instead of boxing 2+ characters, it would help out other classes and make them a bit more solo-friendly instead of being war/pal only mainly due to popularity/setup on EZ.

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 05:24:27 pm »

No current content besides the RoA is designed to be done solo really. Yeah it would be nice just to be able to play one toon and not have to box 3 others just to get something done, but the design of the content isn't setup around that =X
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 05:35:28 pm »

So ive been told lol oh well its still fun and enjoyable for the most part. Grin

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 08:13:39 pm »

Hunter and Basher have both said no to this idea in the past.  AA's are fairly easy to come by and they don't want another reason for Ubers to denude zones of mobs.   Wink
Caryatis

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 10:16:02 pm »

If you use the SoD client(maybe SoF too, I forget) you have access to 9 expendable AA which are not visible to titanium users. These AA are unpurchased whenever they are activated and some give some nice bonuses, the idea can easily be expanded to other AAs if custom ones were desired.

AA support up to HoT is in process, its a big undertaking but I'm pretty well along so most likely after christmas.
Balthor2
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 12:13:11 am »

voted no.
I like the idea but its not for this server.
Murrjok
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 12:42:27 am »

If you use the SoD client(maybe SoF too, I forget) you have access to 9 expendable AA which are not visible to titanium users. These AA are unpurchased whenever they are activated and some give some nice bonuses, the idea can easily be expanded to other AAs if custom ones were desired.

AA support up to HoT is in process, its a big undertaking but I'm pretty well along so most likely after christmas.

Those AA's only work for Lvl 71-85
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2010, 01:09:30 am »

I love the idea of short duration AA or expendable AA. I don't think it's going to happen though.

Deadend
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 03:11:56 pm »

No.

It is not needed or wanted by myself, as well as most of the people i've talked to about it in the past.

My take on it? There is no risk to little better reward. By the time people are swinging 3.0's the aa's come flowing in. Most classes have the useful aa's out of the way in the 250-350 range, the rest are nice to have, but wholely not game changing. Any aa's added would be the same, and would be too easy to acquire in an EZ environment. Thus, it wouldn't be worth a minute of the GM's time to add something people would just shrug over.

It's a solid idea, but dead weight on EZ server.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Apology

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 07:59:47 am »

Would probably stop playing if something so poorly thought out as this was implemented.

Apology, 70 Ranger. Jeddas, 70 SK.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053