Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 11:43:20 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hp bouncing bug?  (Read 2867 times)
Doxed

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2011, 11:16:13 am »

I've been having this problem where my health bounces...  I have 108032 hp unbuffed and when it goes under 63647 it will always bounce between that and my actual hp.. I can never tell what I'm actually at and before I know it I'm dead and it says that I'm 58% hp.. loading please wait lol...  I've been having a few other bugs on my mage specifically so I tried downloading SoF and running that and it didn't make a difference with the hp bouncing..   I even tried editing the UI so that my full Hp shows in the Inventory window without running off the screen and other random parts that have nothing to do with it lol.. Just in hopes!   The other problem I have is with my mage instant cast pet heal (and the broken Tier mage pet HoT).  It seems some event (maybe a boss stun or spell) Particularly in HoH on avatar's or PoD on HEH when I cast either of the heal sometimes my spell gems will lock up in an unrefreshed rate and stay there till my pet dies and then me lol... It seems with SoF they still lock up but not nearly as often and not permanently.  Just for 5 or so seconds longer then they should.  With SoF the last few days I've gotten lucky and the times it has happened my pet was still at 10% hp and I could recover.  But it also seems with SoF that my pet seems more durable lol.... I wish atleast the HoT spell would heal over time and not just a quick 20k once. 
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 12:24:08 pm »

There's a bug in emu where if a instant spell (0.0 cast time) fizzles it will lock up your spell gems for a few seconds, I get this too.

I also get the HP bouncing thing, I think it's a sync issue with the client and server, nothing you can really do.  Sometimes I get killed and roll back thru the log and see that I only took ie 180k dmg but I have 200k, again I think it's a sync issue, not much you can do

Doxed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 12:33:51 pm »

Well, as for the spells he could make the casting time 0.1 and try that.  It would end up being 0.0 after focus effects but it might solve the problem.  As far as the hp bouncing.. I don't believe it to be a sync because it always bounces to that hp.. It won't do it when I'm above that mark and if I have buffs on it will still bounce to that exact number.  Has to be something in the code.  Probably because at the time SoD was released sony had not had any plans for anyone to go above that mark more then likely.  Not sure if there's anything hunter can do in that case.  Unless its a server side calculation that can be adjusted.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 181