Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:39:22 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GI's appear to be broken  (Read 4529 times)
Strix

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2011, 01:19:54 am »

Hi Hunter

Not sure if you're aware (if you are please accept my apologies) that we seem to be experiencing a minor issue with GI's.  Over the last week a number of players in my guild (myself included) have created GI's in the following zones:

City of Mist
PoFire
Tacvi
Qvic
PoD
HoH
PoA

Only to have them disappear within 24hours (sometimes less).

Today I tried to get into PoFire (where a number of guild members had created a GI) and the pet couldn't see it.  The only option it gave me was to create a new GI.  I've tried the option of creating a new one only to find that it's actually a new instance (ie. the players I was trying to meet up with were still in the other GI).

Cheers
Strix

trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 01:23:27 am »

This is a pretty common thing to happen. Guild instances often become bugged and not let others in, and force to remake.

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 05:56:43 am »

Tacvi/Fire seem to have the most problems too, from my experience.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 07:48:54 am »

I find i only have problem with instances when i am in an instance making that instance.
For example in a guild instance and dont want to wait for repop so i fire up a group instance while in the guild instance 50% of the time the instance is bugged. But if I zone into pub before making the instance I never have any problems.

Strix

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 05:32:16 pm »

I find i only have problem with instances when i am in an instance making that instance.
For example in a guild instance and dont want to wait for repop so i fire up a group instance while in the guild instance 50% of the time the instance is bugged. But if I zone into pub before making the instance I never have any problems.

Hey Funk

Yeah - my success rate on creating a Group Instance in a GI is much less than yours (maybe 20% of the time it works without bugs).  It seems the most common problem I have is the zone crashing after about 20 mins or so of play - then when I come back I'm in the nexus and the zone has gone poof!  I'm guessing the tech Gods love you more than me at this point  Grin

It's funny - after I wrote this post last night and went back into the game I had no problems with any GI.  Mind you - I was playing right after the server reboot.

Cheers
Strix

Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 06:13:41 pm »

It's funny - after I wrote this post last night and went back into the game I had no problems with any GI.

The RNG hears your complaints. Works all the time on the 2.5, just complain a little and poof there it is.

Strix

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 10:07:32 pm »

*shakes fist at the sky*

Curse you RNG... curse you you to... to... a really bad place!!!

Cheesy

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 12:09:08 am »

Chuck Heston after RNG screws him over yet again :  Classic Moment

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members