Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 11:37:34 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: stuck in Unknown zone  (Read 3565 times)
Jackal1950

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2011, 12:55:05 pm »

was going to go to Highhold Pass, from Kithikor, started to zone, but said unknown zone...any suggestions on how to get my toon out of there, and how do I finish the FG quest?...toon name is Dram Ojack
rencro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 01:12:27 pm »

Use the character mover.. Its in EZ Server Tools..

You are more than likely playing SOD or newer client, and Highpass is not supported. You can sometimes find Grenix in East Karanas, or use SOF or titanium to zone into highpass.

On occasions, if a zone is dynamic, and not active, it may take a few minutes to boot up, this sometimes happens with instances, and just logging back in after a few mins usually resolves it, but I dont think that is your issue.

Lastly, you can zone into highpass from the non-custom zone teleporter npc, of course the above logic still applies..
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 01:46:47 pm »

It's actually easier to get Grenix in East Karana no matter which client you use.  There are several spawn points for him, just kill all the gnolls you can find.  There's one spot at the bottom of the ramp, and several in the camp nearby.
rencro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 02:20:23 pm »

Thanks for that, I've only tried him at the ramp, and had little luck there..

About what I said earlier, pretty sure Hunter has custom code on his teleporters that id sod clients and they wont send you to highpass even if you ask.. But on my titanium they do...
Jackal1950

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 06:35:02 am »

Ok, thanks for the advice. I do use SoD, and now figure it to be the problem child.
used mover, went to EK and got my quest item, Thank You for your responses
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053