Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:15:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 186588 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: October 21, 2016, 08:11:09 pm »

it works but you get a shittastic 10 slot bag...as reward...

Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 22, 2016, 08:28:34 am »

How about making the mission 24 hours like the others so we can at least get 5 or so PB per day on 6 toons? Lower the hive shard reward if that would hold it back. Can't think of any reason that would be overpowered or unfair.

I'm about to hit 500 PB on Denzig. Half way there.  Roll Eyes

Denzig <STONE>
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 24, 2016, 02:48:56 pm »

I like Ray's idea of being able to do more than just the one armor set, it'd give people a reason to continue the grind in T10.  Let's say you start your toons all on Orc faction, but you know that there are certain foci on other factions that would be better to have on your off chars.  There are already 3 different versions of T10 armor, so say after you get your Orc armor done, you could start Gnolls and work toward getting their armor.  Allow you to combine the Orc armor and Gnoll armor with respective tokens that you are able to buy at the camp from a faction based vendor of each type of faction.  Once you reach ally to Orcs, the orc faction vendor lets you buy the orc token of combination or w/e you want to call it that would be required to combine Orc armor with either of the other 2 types.  Once you then reach ally with Gnolls, the gnoll faction vendor would let you buy the gnoll token of combination.  Combining an Orc wrist, orc token, Gnoll wrist and gnoll token in the magic box nets you the best stats of both on one piece of armor.  I never bothered with anything but Orc on my toons, but the HP/AC on orc is higher and the Gnoll has what I assume is some focus effect(s) that you would lose HP/AC to use instead of Orc.  Keep the resulting armor piece with the Orc HP/AC and add the beneficial stat/focus boosts of Gnoll for the new piece.

You could then jump into Sarnak faction, max that out and be able to combine Sarnak armor with the Orc/Gnoll hybrid armor and cannibalize the benefits of the Sarnak armor to make the resultant superior piece of T10 armor.  Honestly, I don't think the power gain would be anything overly beneficial...you'd probably do just as well without it, but people like shiny things to work toward and it'd give people reason to continue grinding the zone.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 10, 2016, 08:19:27 pm »

Ok...

Armor:

Change armor quest entirely to require both faction and token drops to make... faction can be just faction without the quest that is more annoying than useful.
The tokens will drop Rarely and Randomly from mobs and won't be tradeable. The armor from each faction will be distinctly different and have plusses and minus to it as it appears to have now. I would like to focus more on effects and less on raw hps if possible. Boss mobs will drop several tokens and trash mobs will have like a 1/800 drop rate or whatever is suitable small to make them notable.

Not a massive change but a start.

You will be allowed to Mix and Match armor as you see fit .... choices are good.

OR/AND

You can combine the armor to make uber armor and that would be tasty as well.

Plagueborn and epic quest:

Totally scrap this portion of the quest and have the undead with a rare (think GSOA) drop that would be combinable(x10) in a magic box to make the Token that you can turn in for the epic upgrade. OR have the token combinable with the current aug..Either way.

Plaugeborn can still spawn and be a guaranteed token drop but may have to be made a rarer spawn so this is not t0o easy.

Spells:

Spells are fine and are fairly easy to get once you have a good kill per min ratio.

Accessories:

This is actually fine and I like the current breakdown of how you get these.

MOBS:

Delete the archers from the zone... if you want rooted mobs thats fine...but ranged mobs you cant lose aggro on that are so close together are just stupid and not fun.

The traps are fine... yea it can suck....sorry buttercup risk happens.

Please add some random to the bosses so people are not setting freaking clocks and login in 10 mins before it spawns waiting for them to pop (Gemcollecter in OOT, BOB, ThunderNutts ect..) I like surprises and I really enjoy how it works in the t10 Minni where the plagues spawn from mobs... it makes it challenging sometimes and you dont really want to pull 30 mobs if you can get a couple of plagues in that mix.

Speaking of the t10 mini ...REMOVE THE 6 PLAYER LIMIT... please... I don't understand this and it makes it unfun to have to park half your team or more and only get the benefit on 6 toons.... makes no sense.

Now if you want to add some reward for 1000 Plagues... please that would be neat but it's going to have to be something special cause that is a massive grind... having completed all my orc faction and half way done with Sarnak and gnoll i am at under 100 plagues....

I would say that the mob camps in the hills as they are is fine as long as you remove the archers....

I am sure there is more... but for now...

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 10, 2016, 08:38:59 pm »

Hurty...because you say keep traps....DIE! Die a horrible painful death by getting kicked in the nuts 1,000,000 times!  other than that...have a nice day!  Cheesy

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 11, 2016, 03:33:33 am »

Maybe 1000 plagues = UC IV

T6 = UC II
T8 = UC III
T10 = UC IV

Smiley

Denzig <STONE>
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 11, 2016, 04:57:34 am »

Sunderock is angry this morning. Can't zone in without 5k+ms and have to character move to get anyone out. UF and RoF clients, with and without MQ2.

Denzig <STONE>
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 11, 2016, 06:48:27 am »

Ya T10 needs a restart cant do anything in there with the packet loss
Peign
« Reply #353 on: November 11, 2016, 09:49:52 am »

Ya T10 needs a restart cant do anything in there with the packet loss

T10 needs to be shut down immediately!

DHTB!
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 12, 2016, 05:55:47 am »

Sunderock is still jacked. Was able to zone in this morning but have 15468ms atm. Please reboot when able.

Thank you very much.

Denzig <STONE>
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: November 12, 2016, 06:05:53 am »

Sunderock is still jacked. Was able to zone in this morning but have 15468ms atm. Please reboot when able.

Thank you very much.

I believe this is by design, it's part of the mechanics to make T10 difficult  Wink

Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 21, 2016, 12:28:22 pm »

anyone noticed that the portals are not working so you can not spawn Sharp?
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 21, 2016, 01:29:13 pm »

YEA  I noticed that last night...

it seems that if you starting killing portals it jacks the zone...

To test this I would roam around killing open/exit/closed portals and before long the zone would just crash....

I have done this a few times...

I am not saying it could not have just been random crashes but I think the are connected

Peign
« Reply #358 on: November 22, 2016, 02:20:59 pm »

Ok...

Armor:

Change armor quest entirely to require both faction and token drops to make... faction can be just faction without the quest that is more annoying than useful.
The tokens will drop Rarely and Randomly from mobs and won't be tradeable. The armor from each faction will be distinctly different and have plusses and minus to it as it appears to have now. I would like to focus more on effects and less on raw hps if possible. Boss mobs will drop several tokens and trash mobs will have like a 1/800 drop rate or whatever is suitable small to make them notable.

Not a massive change but a start.

You will be allowed to Mix and Match armor as you see fit .... choices are good.

OR/AND

You can combine the armor to make uber armor and that would be tasty as well.

Plagueborn and epic quest:

Totally scrap this portion of the quest and have the undead with a rare (think GSOA) drop that would be combinable(x10) in a magic box to make the Token that you can turn in for the epic upgrade. OR have the token combinable with the current aug..Either way.

Plaugeborn can still spawn and be a guaranteed token drop but may have to be made a rarer spawn so this is not t0o easy.

Spells:

Spells are fine and are fairly easy to get once you have a good kill per min ratio.

Accessories:

This is actually fine and I like the current breakdown of how you get these.

MOBS:

Delete the archers from the zone... if you want rooted mobs thats fine...but ranged mobs you cant lose aggro on that are so close together are just stupid and not fun.

The traps are fine... yea it can suck....sorry buttercup risk happens.

Please add some random to the bosses so people are not setting freaking clocks and login in 10 mins before it spawns waiting for them to pop (Gemcollecter in OOT, BOB, ThunderNutts ect..) I like surprises and I really enjoy how it works in the t10 Minni where the plagues spawn from mobs... it makes it challenging sometimes and you dont really want to pull 30 mobs if you can get a couple of plagues in that mix.

Speaking of the t10 mini ...REMOVE THE 6 PLAYER LIMIT... please... I don't understand this and it makes it unfun to have to park half your team or more and only get the benefit on 6 toons.... makes no sense.

Now if you want to add some reward for 1000 Plagues... please that would be neat but it's going to have to be something special cause that is a massive grind... having completed all my orc faction and half way done with Sarnak and gnoll i am at under 100 plagues....

I would say that the mob camps in the hills as they are is fine as long as you remove the archers....

I am sure there is more... but for now...

Jesus reading is sad, esp shit like the 6 limit, this is a solo box army server after all. Not flagged for the zone but if this is how it is I hope akkadius gets around to fixing that shit design of a zone before I unlazy and flag for it.

The 6 limit is for the T10 Mini (T10 MPG) which is not required for progression.    T10 definitely needs work (or removed from source and redone) but the 6 limit is only for the mini
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2016, 01:36:20 pm »

Please stop trashing threads with garbage.

Many adjustments for T10 (Including the mini) will be making its way. I've read through this entire thread a few times and many things are very apparent.

EZ Server GM
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053