Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:17:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Some suggestions  (Read 17642 times)
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 04:01:50 pm »

updated
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 05:27:30 pm »

want to make the game better for the new... make it so once you purchase your 1m waypoint you can make a free or very low cost solo instance...give the newbs a chance and lets them save some plat for other things.....You ever try to buy a waypoint in TOFS? i dont think 600k+ is cheap considering you can start this at what t4?

so free solo instance..

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2014, 09:51:23 pm »

Considering that farming 1st floor for a couple hours, even on lower tier players,  is 1 mil+ easily, the cost for tofs isnt that bad.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 02:07:11 pm »

Waypoints:
Add NPC that sells waypoint item and explains how to use it.
Reduce cost of instance creation/reset

Oh, and one other thing: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a way that within 24 or 12 or whatever hours of an instance ending you can restart the instance back to three days (at full costs of creating a new instance). That or bring back deleting instances.

Agree 100%. Would be nice if instance timer would reset each time u log into that instance( for FWP users)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »

why did we get away from being able to delete instances?

I remember the why on no repoping and staying at the same point, which, ehhh I'm still not fully seeing why, but I got over it.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 08:20:30 pm »

This should all go in the 'what do you want' thread found below.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4340.msg55853;topicseen#new

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 08:46:51 pm »

why did we get away from being able to delete instances?

I remember the why on no repoping and staying at the same point, which, ehhh I'm still not fully seeing why, but I got over it.

IIRC there was some super annoying bug where the last toon left in a dead instance would essentially need the char mover to rescue, and considering the char mover is functional every third monday from 4:30 to 4:42 AM PST.... well, you get the idea.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2014, 08:48:57 pm »

Like most the suggestions already.

I'd like to see Greater Lightstones dropping in tier zones and frozen shadow.  We need soooooooo many of them for every item, aug, upgrade etc.    Running around Jagged Pine continuously isn't fun.    Maybe something like a very small % chance in lower tier zones and raise the % up as the tiers go up since you need more and more to keep up with the tiers.  

Raise the % chances for essences in lower tiers and frozen shadow...just a tad.   Doesn't have to be much but it seems all out of whack.   A lot of people stopped playing over these grinds that were created from the new items.   Fine line trying to keep hardcore players, semi-hardcore and casuals happy at the same time.   The #'s on the server have dropped though so this may be an indication.  

Allow the Delete of instance -  Make it a long timeout or something.  Maybe after 24 hours you can delete it.   This last double loot weekend my guild instance for a zone was rendered useless because it was started before the double loot.   No big deal though since there are other things to do.    Would just be cool to do so you don't have to fall back on plan B.  lol

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 09:01:27 pm »

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4340.msg55853;topicseen#new

-Hate

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 08:53:04 am »

This thread was created long before that post.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 08:54:06 am »

And I'm pretty sure Hateborne asked for them to go in 1 thread for a specific central location reason.. what do ya think?

You necro'd bumped this post.. instead of just maybe cutting and pasting into the centralized post HB asked to post in.. (bumped it the same day HB posted what do you want to see)

People are posting on 2+ different posts about the same shit

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:00:18 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2014, 10:57:11 am »

And I'm pretty sure Hateborne asked for them to go in 1 thread for a specific central location reason.. what do ya think?

You necro'd bumped this post.. instead of just maybe cutting and pasting into the centralized post HB asked to post in.. (bumped it the same day HB posted what do you want to see)

People are posting on 2+ different posts about the same shit

^This^. Locking this thread, quoting the first post in other thread. Fugitive quoted it first. Whore...

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64991