Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:03:07 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T5 Akka?  (Read 5740 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2014, 07:20:15 pm »

T5 seems to be so easy to crash the zone (I'm not just crashing self, it drops everyone in zone too other friends and peers)

Not even on large trains (30-70), this has seem to be happening a lot since the Hardware shift.

It's not every time but same pull can crash  when another time same pull won't...

Anyone else?

Haven't seen other zones behaving this way. I pulled every mob in HoH 1 train and didn't even flinch the zone.

5 crashes today

-I just crashed it again trying new stuff ( I isolated all the anger augs (removed them)).
-Had about 35 mobs that last time.

-Maybe its trying to calculate the chance to spawn whatever boss from to many mobs at once? weird issue with the script maybe? with lots of mobs dying sometype of overflow happens? (just ideas)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 09:57:27 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 07:47:30 pm »

Floor 2 tofs I would randomly crash the zone on 1/8 pulls. Didn't matter size of train either

Keeze
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 08:04:43 pm »

It almost feels like that time before Secrets did that magic fix for (forgive me don't know how to explain it) the idle time it takes to process the train of mobs back and forth.

-Hate"
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 08:13:35 pm »

Not sure if it's related, but ever since the server improvements I have had issues with named on the EoN quest kill me when I zone in and keep killing toons then suddenly the mob appears. My toons zone or repop and they look like they are at the mob loc on the map but am at zi and dieing.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 08:41:02 pm »

Not sure if it's related, but ever since the server improvements I have had issues with named on the EoN quest kill me when I zone in and keep killing toons then suddenly the mob appears. My toons zone or repop and they look like they are at the mob loc on the map but am at zi and dieing.

if you /say repop zone
Your toons are near the mobs for a few before you get pushed back to the safe spot allowing bigger mobs to whack ya fast

-Hate"
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 10:21:55 pm »

Definitely a lot slower in T5 lately. Easy to go out of sync or lag to hell, even pulling small numbers. And yes, it was fine before some of the changes within the last few weeks.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 10:29:10 pm »

Definitely a lot slower in T5 lately. Easy to go out of sync or lag to hell, even pulling small numbers. And yes, it was fine before some of the changes within the last few weeks.

Agree

-Hate"
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 10:20:41 am »

So please answer me this guys since you are the ones playing daily...

I need to know if any other zones are experiencing these issues, or is it strictly common to T5 experiencing desyncs?

If it is, and I'm confident based on what I've seen resource wise on the server it probably is. It is a lot easier to diagnose what specifically is causing this in T5 and why. The server itself has not been getting hardly taxed with resources since the extreme audit in just about everything last week.

EZ Server GM
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 10:44:57 am »

I experienced similar events in Dulak. It was instanced 2 people in zone 30 mobs at 1000 EST.

There has been no such issue with T6, T8, or T9 for me. These are the only zones I have been in the last week.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 11:05:41 am »

T6 and T8 smooth as silk for me. TOFS flawless (other than the unfixable floor/wall issues). No issues in  CT, Qvic. The only issue I have in T1/2 is that I crash constantly on my full boxes (memory error, ONLY place or game I get it) but not on my skinny (stick figure) clients. But zero lag or desync. Havent been to T7 in a while.

So far the only place I see it is T5.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 12:25:14 pm »

T6 and T8 smooth as silk for me. TOFS flawless (other than the unfixable floor/wall issues). No issues in  CT, Qvic. The only issue I have in T1/2 is that I crash constantly on my full boxes (memory error, ONLY place or game I get it) but not on my skinny (stick figure) clients. But zero lag or desync. Havent been to T7 in a while.

So far the only place I see it is T5.

This heavily narrows it down for me then.

Thanks guys.

EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 179