Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:40:16 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T3 and 4 tokens fix?  (Read 3931 times)
Hank Hill

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2014, 07:12:55 am »

Hi, dont know if this is a old idea.

But, is there anyway thtou can make t4 token combine a "tradeskill"? lets say tinkering or any other, then we could do the auto combine thing when you have made one.

When you have to farm the shit out of it, then there is alot of combines, and i personally dont think its a great use of time ingame, when you have to combine millions of tokens...

just a thought, would love to hear your input on it
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 08:22:55 am »

Good idea. I donno if tinkering would work because it's gnome only (maybe that can be TINKERED with on emu servers) but blacksmithing sure!
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:30:03 pm »

usually this kind of automation will get you banned....but that was with hunter...now? i dunno

Quarg

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 01:59:03 pm »

usually this kind of automation will get you banned....but that was with hunter...now? i dunno

...What?

He's talking about a mechanic of everquest tradeskills. When you open up a tradeskill item it gives you an area to 'search' for recipes or use ones you have already done before. Then you simply click on the recipes with the items in your inventory and hit the combine button. It would just save time and a lot of clicking to combine t3 tokens into t4, I'm all for it.
Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 02:20:04 pm »

Yeah excatly. And doh :p forgot about the gnome thing haha. but really any tradeskill would do. im guessing its not that easy to create it in a tradeskill, and thats why its not like that not, but wanted to ask.

Dont really see it as a game experience to combine endless amounts of tokens, so hope something can be done.
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 02:32:07 pm »

We can make it so that if you give the boss 2 t3 tokens, he spawns a t4 boss perhaps?

**Long term I would look at using one of the custom dungeons Hate is tinkering with as T4 and put the bosses there. Move the T3 bosses to Hohonora with them spawning from clear x mob... T4 flag would be gained by killing shadow perhaps. Not to derail your idea.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:45:13 pm by zefirus » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992
  • Total Topics: 5054