Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:11:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Suggesting change in T1/T2 and T3/T4  (Read 6262 times)
Eruditeone

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2014, 05:36:21 pm »

Any chance we can have the turn in changed? When handing crystals/tokens, there are still 4 slots given, but we can only spawn 1 boss at a time. Any chance that we can change it so we can spawn up to 4 at a time? Would make a HUGE difference when running up a new char, or ess farming.

Or maybe make the tiki a permanent spawn (instead of de-popping after hand-in), and remove the 1 boss limit in Airplane?

Thanks!
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 06:00:24 pm »

Not a bad idea with the multiple turn in if possible.  Newer players wouldn't see any difference and as they grew, would benefit the same as anyone else with this.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 06:21:36 pm »

Or possibly depending on the number of tokens turned in at a time ups the % chance of esse drop per spawn......

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:51:42 am »

I like that idea a lot, more tokens = higher %

zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 09:42:07 am »

The only way it would be worth it is if you increased the drop rate by 100% for each token you add to your turn in. Anything less and your roi is not worth it.
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 09:46:14 am »

I still think the best way would be to allow multiple spawns off multiple tokens, rather than inceasing ess percentage per token, unless chances were doubled/tripled/quadrupled like Zef stated. My suggestion would be a super simple change.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 10:27:28 am »

Best idea I read was months ago. Add a random chance for a t3/t4 boss to randomly pop during trash.

Keeze
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 11:15:34 am »

Having T3, or god forbid T4, bosses pop randomly in hoh would be a nightmare for players breaking into the zone. I was fortunate enough to have someone help me get my war 4.0 before I ever set foot in hoh by myself, but even so hoh was a challenge at the start as I learned how the avatars worked. T3 bosses were an ordeal when I first started them, and T4 bosses are still an ordeal for me (I'm about 2/3 done with T3, with war in full T4, and only a couple ninja4s).

Please, for the sanity of newer players, don't put T3/T4 bosses in HoH.

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 12:23:11 pm »

Sorry T4 is a lame zone. How boring is it to sit there, coin, kill, repeat, coin, kill, repeat, coin, kill, repeat. Would rather HoH and T4 integrated so the boss would spawn after clearing all of a specific mob like T5, and getting rid of coins entirely. If people were breaking into zone and didn't want the boss then all they do is leave a mob up. Would allow end gamers easier access because most can pull the whole zone, and then all the bosses in a second pull.

just my$0.02
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 12:28:00 pm »

Sorry T4 is a lame zone. How boring is it to sit there, coin, kill, repeat, coin, kill, repeat, coin, kill, repeat. Would rather HoH and T4 integrated so the boss would spawn after clearing all of a specific mob like T5, and getting rid of coins entirely. If people were breaking into zone and didn't want the boss then all they do is leave a mob up. Would allow end gamers easier access because most can pull the whole zone, and then all the bosses in a second pull.

just my$0.02

This would destroy esse and armor farming it would become rere slow.. would be fun but make the farming portion 1000xfold takes a good amount of time to just to meander around the zone adding even more time to farming..

Just make it so you can spawn as many bosses as you want ... or 20 at a time for a limit

Same for t1-t4 boss spawners
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:33:19 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
littlelongbeard

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 11:39:08 pm »

I think the adds for T4 should have a chance to drop t4 boss tokens. Just like the T2 boss adds have a chance to spawn the chests and namers for dropping more T2 crystals

Tankbeard .... and many other bearded toons
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 09:04:59 am »

The boss spawn idea in HoH doesn't work in practice.  Take a newly T2 geared group who is already killing the Avatar's rather slowly.  They likely barely have any sorc charms or augs at this point.  Then drop a T3 or T4 boss.  Even if you con indiff to the boss, your AoE is going to pull it.  Even if you spawned the boss in a specific location on the map sort of like T5, you'd still run into issues where that type of group would accidentally spawn 2 or more and couldn't clear. 

I suppose doing both the above concept and keep the tokens as is would work, but just making tokens able to mass spawn bosses instead of one at a time would solve the problem and be easier to code.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 11:38:02 am »

If I was to use a scale of things that need to be addressed on this server that ran from 1 low priority to 10 high priority....this would be a -5 ....as in this is a waste of time.

Does the current system stop progression?

no

Is it a major impediment to players trying to gear up for t5?

no

Does it inconvenience people trying to farm up 1000000 essence?

yes

So anyway...I would like to see our limited dev time spent on things that are actually broken or need attention...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64989
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 243