Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:52:16 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 584221 times)
Peign
« Reply #1095 on: July 21, 2016, 08:18:05 am »

UW Mace X (I believe IX did not work as well) proc does not seem to be returning any health.

I couldn't find anything indicating that it was no longer suppose to be a tap/heal proc.

This is certainly an issue.   If the mace does not heal then it serves 0 purpose.   Sadly, as it is few of the UW types serve any purpose.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 22, 2016, 02:05:44 pm »

Will be going through this thread sometime next week.

EZ Server GM
Goyuzund

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 22, 2016, 11:53:48 pm »

Have done proving grounds twice while this was happening, Half or more than half of the trash mobs have ungodly amounts of HP, The named have normal HP and drop np, i decided to just drag all the bugged mobs around til i finished killing all the named and dragged them to my group to chew thru, not a single one of them dropped anything no plat bag no ess no anything. Both times this happened i was running Dminor. This last run i got an entire 2 essences and any time besides these last 2 times i've come out with atleast 5 if not alot more than that. Something is for sure broken.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 28, 2016, 12:03:14 pm »

also dunno if this a bug? I tried to zone a new toon to citymist to PL him (because QRG is fux0rd) but it says he doesn't own the expansion... lol

please look at this... it's not just city of mist but other zones as well, like Old Sebilis. new toons are unable to go there using the teleporter. I had a lvl 30ish rogue parked in Sebilis to open the door, had to move him to nexus, now he can't go back. Sad

Peign
« Reply #1099 on: July 28, 2016, 01:01:40 pm »

also dunno if this a bug? I tried to zone a new toon to citymist to PL him (because QRG is fux0rd) but it says he doesn't own the expansion... lol

please look at this... it's not just city of mist but other zones as well, like Old Sebilis. new toons are unable to go there using the teleporter. I had a lvl 30ish rogue parked in Sebilis to open the door, had to move him to nexus, now he can't go back. Sad

Anyone at least 46th level can zone into Sebilis without a key. The old Key to Sebilis quest is still active, but is now optional (though required if you are under 46).

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zones.html?zstrat=89
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 28, 2016, 02:04:03 pm »

As I recall CoM also was level limited.....had to be 55 to zone in, I believe? Dont recall the exact number. Been this way for a long time.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 28, 2016, 02:26:27 pm »

on live, sebilis was probably 46+ ?
on EZ, it wasn't. that would be new. like I said, had a 30ish rogue in there from before (4-5 yrs ago..)

citymist, definitely used to take my level ~10 guys there, buff them with regen and damage shield, and get to level 47 (then to Pofire). it was a standard spot for doing old RoA levels.

(I ended up using SolB instead)

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 28, 2016, 03:07:13 pm »

This changed a couple years ago in a source update if I recall correctly, Hunter mentioned it in the update post at the time and considered it a non-issue since RoA no longer involved re-leveling.
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 28, 2016, 04:45:34 pm »

If you do dranik expedition back-to-back, you'll basically always get thrown into an empty dranik b, and dranik c instance (that you must #e destroy) each time you try to get a new expedition. This adds an extra 4 zone times to the 5 you already have to do to complete it Sad

6 of the last 6 times i've tried.

1. complete dranik expedition
2. turn in
3. accept new dranik (or proving grounds)- which then places you in dranik b, or dranik c.

Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 30, 2016, 08:58:09 am »

Not sure what is causing it or if it's related to ez at all - but i've been having lots of login issues as well as generally 30-50% of clients freezing on any zone. Issue started thursday, zero problems prior to that.

- maybe this isn't related to EZ at all. For some reason i'm constantly getting "unable to connect to login server" for like, half my clients and also half crash on zone now, anyone have any clues how to fix this?Sad
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:37:16 pm by Fecs » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 30, 2016, 04:10:12 pm »

Akk, lately many players claiming they cant get Essences to drop on first and second floor of Frozen Shadow. Is this just mass bad rng, or an intentional change? Or something to check? Thanks!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 30, 2016, 04:43:10 pm »

Not sure bout 2nd floor essences, but I had a floor 1 drop yesterday when I was just dicking around in ToFS.
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 30, 2016, 05:30:34 pm »

Akk, lately many players claiming they cant get Essences to drop on first and second floor of Frozen Shadow. Is this just mass bad rng, or an intentional change? Or something to check? Thanks!

+1 to that

I'm camping on lv2 for the 3rd day in a row mainly hunting for v1 charm upgrades and I've not seen any essences drop - I know they're supposed to be rare, how rare I don't know - Maybe all that is required is patience Smiley

For refrence, I've farmed 4 full UC's (v1 upgrades) and seen 1 essence in the past month or so.

Hampage

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 31, 2016, 01:23:30 pm »

I don't know about the earlier levels, but I've killed the boss mob on level 6 easily over 60 times, including on double loot days, and have never had an essence drop.
Peign
« Reply #1109 on: July 31, 2016, 02:29:28 pm »

Not sure bout 2nd floor essences, but I had a floor 1 drop yesterday when I was just dicking around in ToFS.

Had 2nd floor drop yesterday.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053