Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:56:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: More Misc Updates 8-1-15  (Read 6271 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2015, 01:00:43 am »

More Misc Updates!

In addition to beating my head into the wall setting up these T10 boss spawns, triggers, and other such despicable activities, I am taking regular breaks so I don't "lose the forest for the trees" and keep focused (to help prevent me getting lost in rabbit holes). In these breaks, I usually do basic catch-up works or minor adjustments. Here are some of these adjustments.

• Minibosses in Plane of Fire give randomized AAXP on kill. Random 1 through (Level - 69). At level 78, that's up to 9 instant AAXP.
  • Plane of Time (A) is super loot friendly. This zone is unique in this aspect and will help to get players prepared for the 70+ journey. All bosses give 3 AAXP to players level 70-71. Lincei gives 5 AAXP per kill to players level 70-71. All bosses have a fairly heavy loot table now. Trash mobs are also more likely to drop a lot more coinage in "bulk drops" of gems/vendor-trash.
  • ALL spells have a minimum recovery time of 1.0 seconds (if the recovery time was greater than 1.0 seconds).
  • Ancient: Drain Life abilities had cap removed from 1.5 - 2.5 SK epic. This was arbitrarily lowering proc values when scaling was involved.
  • Hunter's Wrath (70-72) [proc dmg] was actually screwy and could roll 0 damage. This has been fixed. In addition, the damage amount went up by roughly 40%.
  • EXP Values in LDONs has be increased to higher than Plane of Time but lower than QVIC. Each successive floor gives slightly more experience than the previous.
  • Minor text naming/description/lore updates to Augment Books for sake of consistency.

Spell file is NOT available yet as there are a few alterations left tomorrow before next push.  Smiley

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 01:38:12 am »

Are the Minibosses in PoF the non aggressive mobs?

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 05:52:59 am »

wow, awesome update!

looks like a lot of really good stuff in that list

Thanks Love and Hate for all the work on these items listed.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 05:59:18 am »

Rent, you need to log in server is boring w/o you and Krincle  talking about good goat lovin'!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 05:45:19 am »

•Minibosses in Plane of Fire give randomized AAXP on kill. Random 1 through (Level - 69). At level 78, that's up to 9 instant AAXP.

This sounds interesting but if you cant get gsoa or aa crystals or stone of impatience (to a lesser degree) to drop in pofire I don't see the point except for lower levels

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 06:26:42 am »

•Minibosses in Plane of Fire give randomized AAXP on kill. Random 1 through (Level - 69). At level 78, that's up to 9 instant AAXP.

This sounds interesting but if you cant get gsoa or aa crystals or stone of impatience (to a lesser degree) to drop in pofire I don't see the point except for lower levels

Agreed, this would be a decent way to get those first couple hundred aa's for your tank.  I can't see any reason to go into there at another point in the game though.

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 06:08:06 am »

Experiencing some desync issues with my tank when I pull mobs in PoFire. I started off pulling only the front mobs, around 80+ mobs. I started the fight.. and then my tank gets disconnected wiping my group. I tried again only pulling around 40+ and my tank didn't get disconnected but I noticed about 2 kills in, no assist commands were getting thru to my raid group. I quickly switched over to my berserker on the other comp and was using him to AoE the mobs down by clicking his epic. I continued to do this for the next 4 hours, pulling groups of 30-50 mobs and had desync's with the tank about 90% of the time. I would just use the berserker to AoE the mobs until they were all dead. Once they were all dead on the Berserker's screen I would switch over to the warrior's screen and it would show him fighting and about a 30s-1min later, it would catch up and the mobs would die. This reminds me of back in the day when the server wasn't as stable and trying to pull in LDoN 6 for charm upgrades.

In the past, I could literally pull all of the front mobs in one pull and get a little lag as I chewed thru them but the desyncing is preventing me from pulling 1/2 of the mobs in the front or risk possible disconnecting with the warrior and wiping. Not sure if this is because the mobs are scaled now and I am getting repops of the previous 30+ I killed during my fights since I can't just mow them down due to their raised HPs or there is a coding issue. I like the new changes and if nothing can be done then I can just keep pulling around 30-60 mobs and work thru the desyncing on the warrior. Not a super big deal and one I can live with.

Mix
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:11:01 am by Mixlor » Logged
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 09:03:26 am »

Experiencing some desync issues with my tank when I pull mobs in PoFire. I started off pulling only the front mobs, around 80+ mobs. I started the fight.. and then my tank gets disconnected wiping my group. I tried again only pulling around 40+ and my tank didn't get disconnected but I noticed about 2 kills in, no assist commands were getting thru to my raid group. I quickly switched over to my berserker on the other comp and was using him to AoE the mobs down by clicking his epic. I continued to do this for the next 4 hours, pulling groups of 30-50 mobs and had desync's with the tank about 90% of the time. I would just use the berserker to AoE the mobs until they were all dead. Once they were all dead on the Berserker's screen I would switch over to the warrior's screen and it would show him fighting and about a 30s-1min later, it would catch up and the mobs would die. This reminds me of back in the day when the server wasn't as stable and trying to pull in LDoN 6 for charm upgrades.

In the past, I could literally pull all of the front mobs in one pull and get a little lag as I chewed thru them but the desyncing is preventing me from pulling 1/2 of the mobs in the front or risk possible disconnecting with the warrior and wiping. Not sure if this is because the mobs are scaled now and I am getting repops of the previous 30+ I killed during my fights since I can't just mow them down due to their raised HPs or there is a coding issue. I like the new changes and if nothing can be done then I can just keep pulling around 30-60 mobs and work thru the desyncing on the warrior. Not a super big deal and one I can live with.

Mix

Filters are your friend.

I used to have the same issue until I stripped the support toons client and made them skinny while also filtering most data stream input going to my main client.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 09:27:33 am »

Kwai, Mixlor's issue was my fault. I screwed up a logic check, so it was running the mob scaling subroutine every 15 seconds, taking 5 seconds to run. I was effectively waterboarding the zone process and it didn't like it. I fixed the logic earlier today out of odd coincidence when that I zoned in to check some npc data and noticed it took FOREVER to respond in there.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988