Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 02:19:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Server Code Update 8/23/2015  (Read 23613 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 12:08:56 am »

MGB set back to 30 minutes, this will take affect on reboot and on new zones (instances)

EZ Server GM
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 12:45:36 am »

MGB set back to 30 minutes, this will take affect on reboot and on new zones (instances)

I lub you
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 02:09:26 am »

Noticeable uptick on my warrior (UW) DPS after AA change. Previously was doing 30-40% of group's DPS now I see 30-60%. Definitely not a problem for me - if anything I think it makes UW toons more desirable, but worth noting. I have a DPS parse on all toons from just before the change and one after. Both sets of data are from about 150 (recent) - 200 (previous) mobs and both are substantially the same types of mobs from T7. *edit* replaced with cleaner data.

Warrior is only toon with UW. He has UC2 and no earring.

Also please note my neck IX wizard and other casters continue to do totally worthless DPS no matter what spells I use or how hard I think I can I think I can I think I can Wink
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 02:34:37 am by warrior5 » Logged

Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 05:21:15 am »

Your data also shows your warrior has having roughly 7% more time on targets than the rest of your toons (640seconds vs 600 seconds).  That is going to skew your data by 7% vs your previous data where all of your toons are roughly equal to your warriors time on targets (1k vs 1k).  The bulk of the change is reflected in the average hit.  Currently 1.2m on the war vs 700k previously.  Also, your mnk is showing a decrease in their average hit dmg from 420k to 270k.  And zerk1 is showing double their previous dmg on avg. hit (760k vs 380k).
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 05:37:41 am by Waraesh » Logged

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 09:13:02 am »

i think a lot of it has to do with warriors avoidance being super wonky right now, i take shit-loads of damage in t9 now compared to before due to having almost no noticeable avoidance. A nice side effect of this is its putting warrior dps through the roof because of the mass amounts of ripostes being done which i think also got buffed through more aa? its actually hilarious when you use furious disc....

also black priest seemed messed up for me last night, spawned the event twice and each time only his wandering eyes spawned, seemed to be ok a few days ago.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 10:31:27 am »

Anyone else noticing a lot of lag around xp being awarded? Did some Anguish runs last night and everytime my warrior used the Furious clicky, the screen just froze for a few seconds (kinda like it used to be way back).
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 10:56:40 am »

I been messing around in t9 and something seems weird with the agro. 

It doesn't seem like the warriors ae hate is working right (i have a hatestomp 3).   There are mobs that aren't getting on my warriors hate list.   Even on long fights, I think i'm done clearing the pull and then i notice something standing right next to my warrior hitting a different character and it's not on my warriors list.  I haven't ever had this happen before.   It's like the hate ae's aren't hitting everything directly near me. 

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2015, 11:04:37 am »

Bah,  completely a non issue.   lol

I didn't notice there were so many extra slots in the extended target window and I didn't increase my window size to see all the new ones from the updates aa's. 

Nevermind, nothing to see here.  Smiley

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2015, 01:53:17 pm »

in T8 I get alot of spell resists. Hatestomp gets resisted alot, I havnt cleaned up my filters yet and my screen goes red with resists.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2015, 03:11:03 pm »

in T8 I get alot of spell resists. Hatestomp gets resisted alot, I havnt cleaned up my filters yet and my screen goes red with resists.

That's a result of fighting on top of the invisible mobs all over the zone that make the "Danger fills this hallway" and silly messages like that. It has always been there  Grin

Did tov for 2 days after the AA update, and those mobs are the only time I saw resists on Hatestomp pop up.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 03:13:35 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2015, 05:13:51 pm »

^ What he said.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2015, 08:55:51 pm »

ah crap, I should have been posting the aas that aren't working in here shouldn't I?
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2015, 06:05:52 am »

Two AA stick out (for me) as potentially huge here: Mortal Coil for SK and Twinproc for both knights.

I looked for the Twinproc but is level 86....are these gonna get changed so they can be used on EZ?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2015, 07:11:34 am »

Two AA stick out (for me) as potentially huge here: Mortal Coil for SK and Twinproc for both knights.

I looked for the Twinproc but is level 86....are these gonna get changed so they can be used on EZ?

AA System Revamp

• Thousands of new AA's were added to the database, however most of the higher level requirement AA's are still the original live requirement levels until we decide to bring the requirements down.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 07:13:45 am by Aeryn » Logged

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 08:34:51 pm »

my refunded AA's did not show up in the AA window. I cant buy any AA's on warbash but when I say"aa" it tells me 68k AA. any suggestions?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053