Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:47:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: T10 Final Beta Test from 10/2 to 10/4!  (Read 21059 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2015, 07:58:22 pm »

Most end up at least starting the quest by t6, some wait until t7 t8. But once at that point, you could easily do the first couple ranks in a few days time. Originally, the difficulty of t8 was completely undoable without a UW tank (back when it was a mega HP item and the importance of attaining one was much much higher than now). Because 95% of the people that reached t8 while it was in that state already had  a UW tank it really never got much attention. Again, this really doesn't help your survivability like it used to, but if a zone is designed expecting you to have one, what he's saying is the mobs are going to have a ton of hp. The dps checks required to do the rough pulls in here with just you and your crew will not be met by a group without a UW tank most likely.

As I stated earlier, almost every pull you do in here is made up of 5+ types of mobs and 1-2 of those you need to kill while your cooldowns are running or you just get rolled over like a protester in front of a tank.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:55:53 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2015, 05:36:40 am »

Basically, it's focused around those that have a UW tank as it is pretty much inevitable. As much as I want to deny and shun it, the UW, like the UC before it, has become a standard. At what point, I cannot say, but a tank with UW is very nearly required for T10. As mentioned earlier, the earring will do little for you here as it's more DPS than survivability.

Even with T10 gear, it won't be a "steamroll" for a long, long time. :-)

-Hate
Or at least until you put in a new UW for Kruciel to murderlate the zone with =P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 232