Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:22:14 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 186589 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2015, 01:59:39 am »

New list for the day~!

• Bard unable to claim Boots from Warlord Asmodae <Cabilis Foreign Legion>. Message reads: 'Take these, INVALID ITEM ID IN VARLINK.' and in my other chatbox: "Item 573 does not exist" I'm not sure if it's a bug related to the class, or because he just handed my Paladin the boots and he doesn't know how to restock  Tongue
  • Elgeon Silvershaper eats the Vampire artifacts, no Quest update for progress
  • Orc stuff that I already asked you about, shenanigans
  • The furthest northeast "a sunderock basilisk" takes a very troublesome path, walking him directly thru boss spawn locations and he gets into fights with them
  • The goop area northwest of the zone-in "a sunderock basilisk" repeat ^
  • Gnoll and Orc pathing are extremely awful in some locations. Because of the large assist range, a pull of ~10 can instantly turn into a pull of 40, simply because they run backwards and start going in circles after you aggro them
  • Only Ro'kki is giving credit towards the "Obtain Stolen Loot" quest
  • Quest "Purge the Plagueborn" reward says "Half of Weapon Research Completed" but when you click it, it links "Expensive Blue Diamond"
  • Turned in the first Reputation quest for Faydwer Alliance, still dubious aftwerwards. Unsure if this is a bug, or it's intended to do this quest multiple times to reach the next faction level
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:28:24 am by Kruciel » Logged
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2015, 11:21:47 am »

Having a problem with the quest NPCs in town.

I may have accidentally trained some orcs into town and in fighting them, aggrod the villagers. Once they made short work of me, all the villagers started fighting each other. Now they are killing each other too slowly, and respawning too quickly, to stop fighting. The end result is I can't advance my orc task because the leader is constantly in combat.

I have tried resolving their dispute, through violence, but they laughed my ass to bind!

**took a couple hours but they've sorted themselves now Smiley
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:03:25 pm by Blurring » Logged

Blarr!
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2015, 05:18:30 pm »

Ya, they had Invuln tags up during betas, they seem to have lost those   Embarrassed
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2015, 05:38:24 pm »

I'll re-add them. They were invulnerable temporarily until flagged for combat for some of the scrapped zone-wide boss fights. Due to the near certainty of it causing the zone to require a GM repop afterwards, some of those fights were removed. I'll re-add the invuln tonight. I've got a fair amount of bugfixes coming for when I get to repop tonight.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2015, 11:45:48 pm »

• Bard unable to claim Boots from Warlord Asmodae <Cabilis Foreign Legion>. Message reads: 'Take these, INVALID ITEM ID IN VARLINK.' and in my other chatbox: "Item 573 does not exist" I'm not sure if it's a bug related to the class, or because he just handed my Paladin the boots and he doesn't know how to restock  Tongue

Found out this was Bard related. Also, Berserkers cannot get boots from the Sathirian tokens.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2015, 12:38:10 am »

Nother day, nother list
  • Still no sign of Qeynosian Exiles
  • Still no sign of Orc bosses or triggers or minibosses (we want our warrior boots!  Tongue )
  • Still no sign of Gnoll bosses, killing Gnoll triggers and mini's seems to just spawn more Ro'kki and more Beast of Burdens
  • Vampire Lord Forgot-his-name split into 5 clones, which all died in 1 hit and all dropped his full loot table
  • If Quest credit for "Obtain Stolen Loot" is automatically attained from killing, what are these 1% ish rare bandit quest pieces for? (Swiped Rare Painting, Snatched Royal Jewelry)
  • Orc Spell-something spawned in the Undead cave and they smoked him before any of us could reach the cave. Not sure if this was indeed an "Orc" mini or if it was a "Bandit" with Orc in its name.
  • Unreachable chest in the Sarnak area. Seemed like it was inside the mountain in the southern area of the fort. This mountain cannot be run up from any angle, we tried for a while  Tongue
  • Sathirian Boots have less HP than t9 boots. They also lack heroic strength. Really really hating myself for picking this on my crew now  Huh
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 02:02:44 am by Kruciel » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2015, 09:17:04 am »

Nother day, nother list
  • Still no sign of Qeynosian Exiles
  • Still no sign of Orc bosses or triggers or minibosses (we want our warrior boots!  Tongue )
  • Still no sign of Gnoll bosses, killing Gnoll triggers and mini's seems to just spawn more Ro'kki and more Beast of Burdens
  • Vampire Lord Forgot-his-name split into 5 clones, which all died in 1 hit and all dropped his full loot table
  • If Quest credit for "Obtain Stolen Loot" is automatically attained from killing, what are these 1% ish rare bandit quest pieces for? (Swiped Rare Painting, Snatched Royal Jewelry)
  • Orc Spell-something spawned in the Undead cave and they smoked him before any of us could reach the cave. Not sure if this was indeed an "Orc" mini or if it was a "Bandit" with Orc in its name.
  • Unreachable chest in the Sarnak area. Seemed like it was inside the mountain in the southern area of the fort. This mountain cannot be run up from any angle, we tried for a while  Tongue
  • Sathirian Boots have less HP than t9 boots. They also lack heroic strength. Really really hating myself for picking this on my crew now  Huh

Going friend. Only so many hours in my day, even when crippling sleep hours.

These changes are made, but need a reboot or manual reload/repop for effect. I'll be on later to do just that.

• Elgeon Silvershaper should be accepting vampire artifacts and bandit loot and patting you on the head now.
  • The Vampire clones from one of the vampire lords will no longer have full loot. (Oops!)
  • Increased the frequency of the boss spawning.
  • The final quest for the rank 10 class aug is in place. Players need to complete two halves of the weapon research for it.
  • Most gear will be uniform with T10 in terms of slots before week's end.
  • Bards and Berserkers should be able to correctly access the armory for their chosen camp.

More to come as I get time today.

-Hate
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:19:48 am by hateborne » Logged

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2015, 11:05:59 am »

New list time! Trying a new approach. Going to just be editing this one all day long so I can stop forgetting things that I wanted to add before.

• #Shouting Berserker and #Heartbroken Crusader are only level 79. I believe some of the other Bandit mini's are as well.
  • Daytime kills all of the temporary undead, but if you happen to have a bunch aggro'd you receive xp + loot for all of them
  • Sometimes traps aggro and run thru the ground like land-sharks and snipe half your boxes before the warrior can angerbomb to snatch em. Just happened to me after I finished rebuffing, slightly infuriating
  • Just looted a rare drop "kidney" flagged Temporary in item details. Does that mean I'm going to lose it if I log out without figuring out what it's for?
  • Leokul Spiritmender is the Bandit Quest NPC. He's still eating Bandit Loot. Tried handing one to the Vampire Quest guy (Elgeon Silvershaper) and it gave me 1 credit on the quest.
  • Elgeon Silvershaper only gives +1 Vampire Loot Quest credit if you hand him 2-4 pieces in the trade window
  • We saw multiple <Orc Lieutenants> spawn in the Undead cave today. With Blarr's help we were able to get there and clear it in time. We hadn't even been killing any orcs for hours when they spawned. Something is really weird about the Orc stuffs, not just the goofy spawn location
  • Non-t10: My shield still acts like it has a Resist Stone Rank 15 inside it, as it will not let me place a new one in it.
  • Boss Tally the past 4 days very similar to beta: Ro'kki x20, Beast of Burden x9, Vampire Lord x2, Gnoll Boss x0, Orc Boss x0
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:16:02 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2015, 08:06:14 pm »

Okay.. so I logged in for the first time in a while. I loaded up just 2 toons...warrior and pally and entered T10. The pally is already desync'd from the warrior...IE...not showing as being in the zone or being seen on warrior's client yet the pally shows up for the warrior in group and in the zone. Not sure how to fix this. I have done the /mapfilter untargetable and /mapfilter ground on both. Both clients are running full models since war is on 1 computer and Pally is run off another. The rest of my toons have been streamlined to show stick figures and whatnot. They haven't even been loaded in yet. The only course of action that I can even consider atm is to redownload RoF2 and do a complete redo of the client.

I haven't tried UF client yet. Maybe that would work better for me but hate to give up the bag clicky ability just to run around in T10. But will do whatever.

Mix
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2015, 08:17:20 pm »

Ive been experiencing the same thing except they will load in fine. After one dies they stay dead and cant be seen. They follow bca cmds and get buffs but are dead and invisible to group/raid.

Keeze
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2015, 12:24:11 am »

wtb bard version of Fading Memories to be separate from the donator items / found clickies.. so I can maybe pull with my bard and split camps as the pathing makes baby jesus cry.

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2015, 01:43:26 am »

Thought I'd consolidate the info so far for easier reading. Green's been fixed, yellow is just minor crap, red is the full blown AIDS.

• FIXED - Tamed Hatchlings no longer FLURRY and swing 80+ times
  • FIXED - Vampires dropping their Quest junk now
  • FIXED - Chests stop spawning locked so much
  • FIXED - Keys working on locked chests now
  • FIXED - Vampires no longer having rave parties in the cave
  • FIXED - Bards able to claim tier now
  • FIXED - Elgeon Silvershaper properly accepting Vampire artifacts
  • FIXED - Vampire Lord Forgot-his-name's adds no longer dropping his loot table
  • Confirmed - (gonna take a longggggggggg time) Turned in the Kill 750 Reputation quest twice now for Faydwer Alliance, still dubious aftwerwards
  • Just Confirming - Kill 1000 Plagueborn sounds nuts (86/1000 after 4 days of hitting it pretty hard. Obviously I won't be keeping this pace for long and most of us are estimating this will take 3-4 months to complete)
  • Bug - Almost every single "a sunderock basilisk" takes a very troublesome path, walking him directly thru boss spawn locations and getting into fights with them
  • Bug - Something is causing the Orcs to start committing genocide on themselves very rarely. Saw the entire southeast camp all run to the middle and begin killing each other
  • Bug - Quest "Purge the Plagueborn" reward says "Half of Weapon Research Completed" but when you click it, it links "Expensive Blue Diamond"
  • Bug - #Shouting Berserker and #Heartbroken Crusader are only level 79. I believe some of the other Bandit mini's are as well.
  • Broke - Bandit Quest junk can be turned in, but to a different NPC than the quest information points you to
  • Broke - Qeynosian Exiles extremely super rare or not spawning
  • Broke - Goops in the southeastern side of the zone still the size of houses and dishing out the pain
  • Broke - Orc triggers not spawning. Orc Minis not spawning. Orc bosses not spawning.
  • Broke - Gnoll and Orc pathing are extremely awful in some locations. Because of the large assist range, a pull of ~10 can instantly turn into a pull of 40, simply because they run backwards and start going in circles after you aggro them
  • Broke - Gnoll Boss not spawning, killing Gnoll triggers and mini's seems to just spawn Ro'kki and Beast of Burden
  • Broke - Orc Mini spawned in the Undead cave and they smoked him
  • Broke - Sathirian Tier have less HP than Tier 9. They also lack heroic strength. This gear is the opposite of what our characters would want (hp to survive rampage, heroic str and sta because it's the "offensive" set according to the NPCs in camp
  • Broke - Traps and Triggers spawning in walls / underground
  • Broke - Elgeon Silvershaper only gives +1 Vampire Loot Quest credit if you hand him 2-4 pieces in the trade window
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2015, 09:20:51 am »

I will be able to devote a sizeable amount of time to fixing most of these tonight. :-)

-Hate

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2015, 03:48:17 pm »

Quest IV: Gnollish Holocaust: After fulfilling the 500 kill requirement, the second step (hail the chick) replaces hail the chick with another 500 kill requirement and assigns the 750 kill task simultaneously. The 750 kill task is not increasing and I cannot retrieve the Boot task on any of these characters. EDIT: Figured out she actually wants you to "Hail" her 500 times lol. So that's the bug  Wink

All characters' quests stopped updating at 100 / 1000 (Purge the Plagueborn)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:47:57 pm by Kruciel » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2015, 10:05:47 pm »

Before I even begin this, Kruciel, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that color coded list. I mean...&*^@#% seriously, I hugely appreciate it.

Thought I'd consolidate the info so far for easier reading. Green's been fixed, yellow is just minor crap, red is the full blown AIDS.

• FIXED - Tamed Hatchlings no longer FLURRY and swing 80+ times
  • FIXED - Vampires dropping their Quest junk now
  • FIXED - Chests stop spawning locked so much
  • FIXED - Keys working on locked chests now
  • FIXED - Vampires no longer having rave parties in the cave
  • FIXED - Bards able to claim tier now
  • FIXED - Elgeon Silvershaper properly accepting Vampire artifacts
  • FIXED - Vampire Lord Forgot-his-name's adds no longer dropping his loot table
  • Confirmed - (gonna take a longggggggggg time) Turned in the Kill 750 Reputation quest twice now for Faydwer Alliance, still dubious aftwerwards - Keeping an eye on values for now. May increase the 'rewarded amount', but the kill count will likely stay.
  • Just Confirming - Kill 1000 Plagueborn sounds nuts (86/1000 after 4 days of hitting it pretty hard. Obviously I won't be keeping this pace for long and most of us are estimating this will take 3-4 months to complete) - Give me another day or so and we'll see the final values across the board.
  • Bug - Almost every single "a sunderock basilisk" takes a very troublesome path, walking him directly thru boss spawn locations and getting into fights with them - That's bad. I can likely restrict them to a shorter, 'roamer' path.
  • Bug - Something is causing the Orcs to start committing genocide on themselves very rarely. Saw the entire southeast camp all run to the middle and begin killing each other - This is where I need aggro checking for same faction fighting.
  • Bug - Quest "Purge the Plagueborn" reward says "Half of Weapon Research Completed" but when you click it, it links "Expensive Blue Diamond" - Fixed. Duplicated a task, resulting in that awkward appearance.
  • Bug - #Shouting Berserker and #Heartbroken Crusader are only level 79. I believe some of the other Bandit mini's are as well. - The lieutenants aren't actually bosses. Just mobs with a slightly stronger damage output and supposed to have higher chance at loot..but of course, that's bugging out.
  • Broke - Bandit Quest junk can be turned in, but to a different NPC than the quest information points you to - Noted, on it.
  • Broke - Qeynosian Exiles extremely super rare or not spawning - Actually not spawning because I suck. Will fix before Friday
  • Broke - Goops in the southeastern side of the zone still the size of houses and dishing out the pain - Still? I crushed their scaling twice now? O_O
  • Broke - Orc triggers not spawning. Orc Minis not spawning. Orc bosses not spawning. - Will look at the triggers.
  • Broke - Gnoll and Orc pathing are extremely awful in some locations. Because of the large assist range, a pull of ~10 can instantly turn into a pull of 40, simply because they run backwards and start going in circles after you aggro them - If you can point out some pain points (or general area), I can add additional locations to help with it.
  • Broke - Gnoll Boss not spawning, killing Gnoll triggers and mini's seems to just spawn Ro'kki and Beast of Burden - Try different things. Using more effects of a certain elements, trying using the portals significantly more/less, try letting mobs do scripted things more often. Triggers are kind of nazi here. Wink
  • Broke - Orc Mini spawned in the Undead cave and they smoked him - Noted, will check the trigger locations and fix the busted logic.
  • Broke - Sathirian Tier have less HP than Tier 9. They also lack heroic strength. This gear is the opposite of what our characters would want (hp to survive rampage, heroic str and sta because it's the "offensive" set according to the NPCs in camp - The focus effects and fairly large HR per item helps balance that out.
  • Broke - Traps and Triggers spawning in walls / underground - As noted in the trigger comment, looking in to it.
  • Broke - Elgeon Silvershaper only gives +1 Vampire Loot Quest credit if you hand him 2-4 pieces in the trade window - Oh crap, I know how to fix this and will do it first.

ONWARD! TO FIXING!

-Hate

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats