Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 10:22:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 186460 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2015, 08:26:20 pm »

Appears none of the tier-awarding bosses are awarding tier  Sad Orc Thundermaker x14 and Beast of Burden x7 down in the past 5 nights and nada.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 11:07:37 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2015, 04:58:09 pm »

Skinsplitting Whip of Agony (1hs) has double Type 22 augment slots. I believe this is unintentional  Wink
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2015, 04:50:20 am »

Turned in Quest: QFI: Stamp Out the Undead threat. Leokul just spams the Bandit Loot completion info, doesn't seem to have done anything.

Elgeon basically says "Why are you here? Get back to worK."

Panince says nothing, like usual.

P.S. What are these Vampire Lord robes for?
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2015, 09:49:06 am »

Beast of Burden droped 3 spells and oracle Staff
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2015, 01:41:49 am »

The area dubbed "mission impossible" in my archer screenshots is becoming a trigger graveyard by the end of the day, except it seems to be causing the rest of zone to come to a hault. Maybe there's a limit to how many triggers can be up at once I'm not sure. Anyhow, thru use of extremely exploitative tactics (ya i'll admit it because it's the only way to pull that entire area atm) I was able to give my monk invulnerabilty with the cleric, run up to the tower, and pull the 40+ mobs away from the archers, and then feign and tag a smaller pull with the warrior. Just clearing half of this crap-pile spawned 8 minibosses and about 20 triggers all over the zone, when literally 0 had spawned for hours and hours.  Undecided
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2015, 10:28:19 pm »

Game over man  Shocked

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2015, 10:36:05 am »

So you win everquest? Congrats!

Keeze
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2015, 04:27:26 pm »

8/8 Qeynos Exiles down for the quest. Speak to Elgeon Silvershaper 0/1. Hailed him a bunch and it won't complete. He just says "Kruciel, why have you returned? You have chosen a path and must adhere to it." Was I only supposed to pick up 1 of the Exile quests? Because I have both Freeport + Qeynos quests in my log.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2015, 08:56:43 am »

Sorry for the huge delay/silence. Holidays/family/etc.

Will be addressing these today.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2015, 12:05:10 pm »

Welcome back  Grin

Leokul just ate 2 Chromatium Fragments from my bard. 1 last night but I was tired and thought maybe i traded the wrong NPC, so I went to bed and thought "no big deal". However, today, I'm 100% certain he's eating them. The bard needs 2 accessories still: Cloak and Mask, so I'm guessing Bard is just unable to receive them.

Edit: There is no error message on the bard's screen such as "item xxx does not exist" like i saw happen earlier. It's like the items don't even register as being available to the Bard (aka Leokul thinks I have everything)

On a side note, the caster and tank shields are options for everyone it seems. Because all the gear he hands out randomly have the LORE tag, I just banked them so I couldn't get them again. Works just fine, so maybe this isn't an issue?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:56:59 pm by Kruciel » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2015, 01:26:21 pm »

Welcome back  Grin

Leokul just ate 2 Chromatium Fragments from my bard. 1 last night but I was tired and thought maybe i traded the wrong NPC, so I went to bed and thought "no big deal". However, today, I'm 100% certain he's eating them. The bard needs 2 accessories still: Cloak and Mask, so I'm guessing Bard is just unable to receive them.

Alright, I'll reimburse them. Syntax checks out and work is CRAZY busy right now. I'm going to put in a few hours to correct this tonight. :-)

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2015, 09:36:19 pm »

Fixed:
  • Goops eating ALL kills (even disposable pets...) for scaling bonus,
  • Lowered the chance for essences from chests.
  • Fixed (I swears officer!) Den Mother not wanting to spawn when conditions met for spawning.
  • Leokul and Elgeon should be more accommodating...again. Note: Vampire rare artifact rewards still missing!
  • Confirmed tier dropping from at least Sarnak bosses.

Also, Strike augs and Mana Necklace recipes are available for rank 12.

-Hate

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2015, 12:42:38 am »

Fixed:
  • Confirmed tier dropping from at least Sarnak bosses.

-Hate

Only 1 of 2 confirmed, and the only 1 spawning at the moment still busted  Smiley Orc Thundermans still busted as well. Will try to spawn Den Mother now.

Edit: No tier from bob either. Did 4 laps of the zone, killing all 4 types of basilisks (assuming that is what makes Den Mother want to come out and play) couldn't get her tho  Tongue time for sleep. Sharpclaw is easy to spawn. But other than Orc Thundermaker, BoB, and Sharpclaw, no other boss sitings at all in over a week. Just those 3 over and over and over. Ro'kki disappeared completely. Never seen the Vaxxol guy spawn ever since the 2nd beta when he was a static spawn in the Sarnak base. Never seen a Gnoll boss ever, no clue if there are 2 of each faction boss, but anywaysss.

So basically, so far for big bosses we have seen:

Sarnak: BoB (RNG spawn at 9pm)
Sarnak: Vaxxol not seen since beta

Orc: Orc Thundermaker (easy to repeat spawn within a couple hours)
Orc: Den Mother not seen ever

Gnoll: Huh
Gnoll: Huh

Bandit: Ro'kki (0 spawns in over a week)
Bandit: Sharpclaw (timed spawn after you do a certain something)

Vampire: Lords (extremely random, usually see 1 every 2-3 days, no clue how to spawn)

Also, none of these bosses spawn as a result of triggers / minis being killed. The whole mini-boss thing seems to lead to nothing.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:08:53 am by Kruciel » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2015, 08:39:27 am »

• Fixed BoB as well as the other bosses this morning. Typo on one @#$%ing line for each of the bosses, excluding Vaxxol.
  • Lowered trigger requirements or chance rolls (i.e. 1:25 to 1:15 or 1:20) for a few bosses.
  • A certain gnoll boss had a placeholder that simply wasn't spawning because I setup everything to handle the placeholder logic and rolling....EXCEPT SPAWNING THE FIRST PLACEHOLDER.
  • Den Mother confirmed working this morning. Spawned it very quickly.
  • Vaxxol works, just need a trigger (though it may be too brutal).
  • Ro`kki was one of those that saw requirement reduction.
  • Sharpclaw isn't timed. ;-)
  • Vampire Lords saw their spawn mechanism made less terrible by a wide margin.

Changes are live as I reloaded and repopped the zone about 10min ago from this posting.

-Hate

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2015, 10:28:53 am »

Instances enabled yet?

Keeze
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats