Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 12:18:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 186465 times)
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2015, 02:41:51 am »

same here as I have killed BoB 3 of my toons got the feet armor
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2015, 12:20:40 am »

my biggest problem is getting all my toons in the same instance...spending 10 min trying to get them all in unbugged then having it get all fucked up when they start to die is supper annoying....

has anyone got a solution? I cant be the only one with the problem

Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2015, 11:33:48 am »

my biggest problem is getting all my toons in the same instance...spending 10 min trying to get them all in unbugged then having it get all fucked up when they start to die is supper annoying....

has anyone got a solution? I cant be the only one with the problem

I'm Not T10 flagged, but thought is was public only, non instanced, so that might be the issue

Instances enabled yet?

Nope. CoH and instances are not coming.

-Hate

You may mean public, in which case i apologize =), and dont have an answer

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2015, 11:53:31 am »

yes it is all public

know one else seems to be having the problem so it must just be me

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2015, 11:54:07 am »

The only  fix I've found for that Balidet was to summon the toons and they sync bag together. Of course impossible to summon in T10 for some stupid reason.

I have the issue too.

Keeze
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2015, 01:21:19 pm »

Thank you Kruc...

I camp and /q out to fix it now but sometimes I have to do this many times to get a toon to sync...

its mainly a problem because

(A) its my main toon that is out of sync and I cant get my group to follow me around because they cant target me.

(B) its a pet class or anyone with a pet and that pet becomes an NPC in some aspects and is target enabled  when I tab to next in range target.  In a small pull not a big deal but my t10 experience so far has been anything over 6 mobs is not a small pull! ( I have survived 1 pull of 12 orcs.....once...)

so in case of (A) i just have to camp and camp until it is resolved and to solve (B) I am just not using pets at all...

As long as the toons effects or spell is AOE it seems to still function normaly

If it requires a /target ##pc## it will not work

my 2.375 cents

spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2015, 04:38:05 pm »

Killed thundermaker and BoB turned up shortly afterwards. literally the next 9pm.

Sorry if it was me Kru
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2015, 05:48:44 pm »

So...Kruciel finally gets a BoB spawn.  He drops the mob and voila, no tier for him or his team.  The drops went to someone else in the zone who was afk and no where near the fight.  Not sure how tier tokens are being distributed, but perhaps making it a proximity first and random 2nd would be beneficial.  Some large number so that the toon would have to be in spell range and that would put them on the list as a possible candidate for token.  Camping for hours on end only to have your tokens handed off to someone else is beyond frustrating.

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2015, 05:50:16 pm »

Someone file a missing persons report on Hateborne !

Keeze
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2015, 07:49:43 pm »

So...Kruciel finally gets a BoB spawn.  He drops the mob and voila, no tier for him or his team.  The drops went to someone else in the zone who was afk and no where near the fight.  Not sure how tier tokens are being distributed, but perhaps making it a proximity first and random 2nd would be beneficial.  Some large number so that the toon would have to be in spell range and that would put them on the list as a possible candidate for token.  Camping for hours on end only to have your tokens handed off to someone else is beyond frustrating.
So that explains why he suddenly went offline
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2015, 09:19:19 pm »

So that explains why he suddenly went offline

So....how about the status of instancing?

Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2015, 01:07:21 am »

I have been afk in Zone but didn'd get a token from Bossfight.
I have been on all day and was waiting for BoB spawn didn'd  touch the orcs just to make sure that BoB will maybe spawn.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2015, 11:19:15 am »

now we seem to have people just randomly Mass AFKing in the zone waiting for things to spawn....

Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

on a side note;

I had seen this I just did not understand why...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:24:07 pm by balidet » Logged

Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2015, 07:10:22 pm »

I'm settling into the t10 grind pretty nicely, learning the do's and don't of a very unforgiving zone.  Yes, my tank still gets 1 rounded if I am not facing said trap pack when they get to me Smiley.  I am coming up in gear and wondering how the values are being set.  The tank shield specifically (not that I plan on equipping it) is 70k hp's behind the t9 version.  But I do see an added parry effect, not sure if that is meant to offset it.  Also struggling a bit with the finality of making a faction decision based on the text upon zone-in.  Without having a sample gear item to view, it is very difficult to commit to weeks/months of grinding before being able to go back and choose the armor that would best suit my play style.  Do you think it would be possible to add a link in the quest givers to show people what they are going to see as a reward if they "choose" that faction?  I know this is spoon feeding people at the start, but I for one would have selected differently on over 50% of my toons with that knowledge.
Added: Orc bracer doesn't have an AC self buff clicky, not sure if intended to be gone.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 08:08:43 pm by Waraesh » Logged

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 12, 2015, 07:15:08 am »

This zone seems so buggy and from what I read on these posts about kills/loot going to random people in the zone and NOT the one who killed it....why I don't go to this zone and havent logged in in awhile. First time new content has come out and I havent attempted the tier....I had misgivings at the start on choosing factions (that cant be changed) with no clue as to what the outcome of that non-reversable decision would be.  Huh  But Star Warrs Battlefront is a trip!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053