Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:58:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 186478 times)
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2015, 03:03:40 am »

Its hilarious to sit here and read all these posts having to say im not attacking you but heres my feedback. I promise its not an attack so dont make it to where mobs wont spawn and dont tell anyone cause your mad about feedback.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2015, 06:15:29 am »

T10 is quite nice and I dont see many bugs there. The best thing is if your are there to build a raid with all players in the zone so you get the upgrades for the 1000plagueborn kills. For the bosses you have to be in range to get the upgrades so just tell all to be in range. Even the essences have a fairly droperate.
I play in europian time so I am most just on my own in t10 and even then I am just doing fine. All of my toons have augs 12 already and half of them have amor and jewelery. T10 its not done to finish it in 4 weeks time that won't be fun because then you get bored again for a long time till t11 is out.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2015, 07:25:33 am »

Its hilarious to sit here and read all these posts having to say im not attacking you but heres my feedback. I promise its not an attack so dont make it to where mobs wont spawn and dont tell anyone cause your mad about feedback.

This is because people don't want to offend and don't want to come off as bitching. So they fluff or disarm with that statement.

Keeze
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2015, 08:19:11 am »

I personally do not want the zone turned down.  The difficulty level is fine, the damage is fine, the rampage is fine.  I would just like to see bosses have higher essence drop rates (maybe I just have bad RNG) or key chests be reverted to 100% essence.  Also, if there is a way to notify who is spawning what.  Just a quick zonewide that says, "Waraesh has spawned High Commander WhazhisNutz".  This would end the issue of kill claims before they begin.  I can see this getting ugly once the zone fills up.  People have spent a long time on EZ not having to play nice with others and share their toys.  Very much like the issues that have arisen from the bandit boss kills.  We have been dealing with them in house and trying not to put more on your plate right now.

P.S.  The t10 bracers do not have the AC click buff of all the other tiers.  Going to head to Qvic to upgrade (destroyed my t9's before reading t10).  AND...I LOVE the shrink on the shoulders, so glad to not be stuck in iksar.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2015, 10:38:38 am »

I have a question/solution....how about allowing guild instances so that people in a guild can go in and kill as a guild....and only allow one guild instance per guild?  Don't know how exactly that could be coded to work but I remember back when T5 was a bitch of a zone and going in with Blarr and Haudie and Brunaa and Wargod and others in my guild was a blast!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 13, 2015, 01:40:36 pm »

Something else I am not understanding in t10....the traps.  Do they spawn even when you dont step on them?  I was fighting some orcs earlier and all my toons were up on the ramp (in the north corner of zone where orcs are near a bunch of small ponds) and had killed the 5 or so orcs that came on my pull when all of a sudden I had a shit-ton of mobs beating on my back door killing a bunch of my other toons.  Not sure if the pathing is just that horrendous in t10 or if it was a trap that was spawned or what.....also  when killing mobs for nameds...is it a kill x amount (like HG in t9)?  i was killing orcs when and Orc Thundercracker spawned (saw the red emote) but it wasnt in the orc area I was in...not sure if it was someone elses mob or if it spawned after something I killed....I left it alone as I wasnt sure and didnt want to ks someone elses mob....just one more reason why  allowing guild instances would be a good thing.  Enable you to keep a closer watch on what or who is spawning what in guild chat.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2015, 01:46:22 pm »

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2015, 05:39:00 pm »

my biggest problem is getting all my toons in the same instance...spending 10 min trying to get them all in unbugged then having it get all fucked up when they start to die is supper annoying....

has anyone got a solution? I cant be the only one with the problem

I might. Just added it, need to get some people in to test it. :-)

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 13, 2015, 06:51:29 pm »

Ok, whirlwind of fixes today!

• Removed the reset trigger on Crypt Lord Vaxxol so he should be making steady appearances now.
  • Corrected NUMEROUS issues as I stupidly had one set of variables improperly capitalized (i.e. '$variableName' is different from '$variablename'). This will GREATLY increase the turnout of bosses.
  • Lowered the requirements for plagueborn spawning by 25-50% across the board.
  • Added a 50p trigger to the Roaming Gnome to force cast Call of the Heroes on players in your group or raid that are INSIDE the camp. Simply hand him at LEAST 50p and he should summon all raided/grouped members to himself (again, so long as they are in the camp). This *should* help with the desync and the 'fix' of using CoH.
  • Orcish Brashness (the -15% healing on orc pants) were missing the 20% HP bonus. It should now correctly show -15% healing received, +20% max hp (stacking with Ancient Oak).
  • Vampire Lord of Evocation saw a small 'tweak' to improve lethality.
  • Vampire Lord of Conjuration saw pet damage fixed.  Cool

Additionally, vampire lords spawning or orc thundermakers do NOT reset the chance for Beast of Burden to spawn. They do not even affect it. The nightly check is literally made as the night cycle hits via the zone controller. :-P

I need to find time to sit in and watch people farm to see how or why it's "failing" to award tier tokens. Should be available tomorrow afternoon for this.

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 13, 2015, 07:02:58 pm »

Given the last post's contents, what else is missing or needs to be fixed/corrected?

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 13, 2015, 09:51:27 pm »

With reboot, Roaming Gnome in Sunderock will give players a one time, high-cost option to reset the progress of ONE character for 500kpp. It will strip all progress, reset faction, remove all armory items (even from bank slots), and kill character (forcing a full zoning process to refresh character data).

I may add in the ability to reset or unlock an "additional" faction tomorrow or Wednesday.

-Hate

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 13, 2015, 11:19:39 pm »

Given the last post's contents, what else is missing or needs to be fixed/corrected?

-Hate

Sarnak Flunkies lack any sort of pathing. When they spawn as triggers, they wander in circles, into the floor, into walls, where all other triggers are static. When they spawn as part of the "Sarnaks fighting Orcs" war, they do not leave the base and head to the platform, instead they start piling up at the various spawn-points of these mobs and wander in tiny circles.

They also don't have any sort of "return to camp" after they lose aggro. So if some candy-ass wipes in the sarnak base to a "INTRUDERSSSSS!" they leave behind a ball of 20-25 flunkies that stand on their corpses, forever  Tongue

Oh, and the Sarnaks and Orcs still rarely fight. Within 15 minutes of the zone being opened, they stop fighting and just stand around staring at each other across the bridge.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2015, 12:16:37 am »

Logged in and saw the Artifacts were enabled now. Received 7/8 on the warrior, when I turned in the 8th Robe, Leokul ate it and handed me nothing. It seems the "Gem of Focused Hatred" is missing from his reward pool. Also, I am noticing all of these say "Expendable" and "Charges: 1" on them, is that supposed to be like that? I'm scared to even click one and test it.
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2015, 07:19:05 am »

I gave up my Faction from War and Cleric both lost there amor bits and the killquest for faction where gone but both dont an other Quest wether from the Gnome nor from the Orc or Gnoll faction giver Sad
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2015, 08:17:19 am »

I gave up my Faction from War and Cleric both lost there amor bits and the killquest for faction where gone but both dont an other Quest wether from the Gnome nor from the Orc or Gnoll faction giver Sad

Odd. Maybe something didn't reset. I'll get it fixed shortly. (within the next hour).

Just resolved in code. I'll repop the zone shortly. As for your warrior, I force reset the last quest, so you should be good to go once you log out of the game completely.

-Hate
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:22:39 am by hateborne » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats