Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 12:44:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 186466 times)
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2015, 08:46:34 am »

Thx Hate War is ok now Smiley)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2015, 11:54:32 am »

A little birdie told me the faction swap without losing progress was in, but I couldn't find the option anywhere in camp. Roaming Gnome offered to delete my progress and the other faction leaders all said 'piss off'. Does it require super ultra max faction to see it? As in do we have to grind to max ally or is just reaching ally considered max?

Also, wtb shield recipe  Cheesy
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2015, 12:10:35 pm »

A little birdie told me the faction swap without losing progress was in, but I couldn't find the option anywhere in camp. Roaming Gnome offered to delete my progress and the other faction leaders all said 'piss off'. Does it require super ultra max faction to see it? As in do we have to grind to max ally or is just reaching ally considered max?

Also, wtb shield recipe  Cheesy

I didn't add that in yet. Calm dem breasticies. Wink

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2015, 03:44:01 am »

when will it be that also the buffers like cleric, druid and shm can change there faction ? They all give up the old faction but dont get the quest for the new one:(
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2015, 10:06:47 am »

when will it be that also the buffers like cleric, druid and shm can change there faction ? They all give up the old faction but dont get the quest for the new one:(

Everyone should be able to do so? Your warrior was unable to proceed as I forgot to include the starter "quests". If you have other stuck characters, let me know their names and I can resolve them manually. :-D

-Hate

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2015, 02:27:13 pm »

Hate thank you for working through some of the issues we are having and listening to all the ...um...feedback with a level head.

My newest suggestion would be to allow us a new take on the fix for the desync;

1. I still have toons diying and then coming back desync and it is problematic with the random traps ect to be micromanaging who is and who is not currently in my reality.

2. with the AOE zone wide it is impossible to camp out and come back to fix this...you have to /q and having to do this 2 or 3 times with 4 or 5 toons after a wipe is a PITA.

my suggestions is to do the following;

1, create an in game item that would be a Raid COH that would have a max effective range of 100 ( I am not a programmer and the code is beyond me so maybe this is a dead end)
2. Modify COH to only have a range of 100 for this zone (again not sure if you can make change to a spell for just this zone(you would most likley have to make a new spell effect and add it to the item and or spell) and again I dont know if that is possible)

I hope this sheds some new light on the situation or I am a complete moron... maybe both...its usually both...

thank you again!

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2015, 02:47:06 pm »

1. I still have toons diying and then coming back desync and it is problematic with the random traps ect to be micromanaging who is and who is not currently in my reality.

2. with the AOE zone wide it is impossible to camp out and come back to fix this...you have to /q and having to do this 2 or 3 times with 4 or 5 toons after a wipe is a PITA

Give 50p to the Roaming Gnome on any character. It will summon all those in camp to him and 'hopefully' unstuck.

-Hate

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2015, 04:11:01 pm »

Insert Quote
Quote from: balidet on Today at 02:27:13 PM

2. with the AOE zone wide it is impossible to camp out and come back to fix this...you have to /q and having to do this 2 or 3 times with 4 or 5 toons after a wipe is a PITA

Give 50p to the Roaming Gnome on any character. It will summon all those in camp to him and 'hopefully' unstuck.

I totally understand that I was trying to avoid having to run all the way back to the camp each time a toon or 2 died... I do appreciate this upgrade.

if someone has a suggestion as to why some people have this problem more than others I would love to hear it.... its the big time top of my problems with enjoying t10:)

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2015, 06:17:05 pm »

I totally understand that I was trying to avoid having to run all the way back to the camp each time a toon or 2 died... I do appreciate this upgrade.

if someone has a suggestion as to why some people have this problem more than others I would love to hear it.... its the big time top of my problems with enjoying t10:)

Maybe another custom command, like 'unstuckcorpse' needs to be added. A command that force casts Call of the Heroes (or a special version) for those in extremely close proximity. I'll look in to it. :-)

-Hate

Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2015, 10:31:36 pm »

I am having trouble getting the gnome to port my desync'd (grey'd out) toons.  Do I give him 50p from my main box or the grey'd out toon?  Does this feature summon the raid to camp or just the group of the person clicking?  Also, I reset my faction on a toon the other day with gnome and 500k, he killed my toon and ate the armor and took out kill quest, it did NOT take the weapons quest.  I tried to manually delete it and rehail the gnome, but he isn't reverting to unfactioned state.  Not sure what is up with that.  So far, seems all is well in the state of t10, still kicking butt and taking names.  Oh, one other issue on the item front.  The neck piece is still miles behind the item off Tserrina in tofs7.  Behind in ac and hp's.  Not sure if you are intending t10 to be best in slot for all classes for all slots.  Thanks as always for all the hard work, really enjoying myself!

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2015, 08:38:06 am »

Wouldnt instead of adding more code to a code heavy zone just enable coh. Good lord.

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2015, 10:09:13 am »

Wouldnt instead of adding more code to a code heavy zone just enable coh. Good lord.

Instead of being passive aggressive and complaining, you could just accept it and move on too.

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2015, 10:10:11 am »

I am having trouble getting the gnome to port my desync'd (grey'd out) toons.  Do I give him 50p from my main box or the grey'd out toon?  Does this feature summon the raid to camp or just the group of the person clicking?  Also, I reset my faction on a toon the other day with gnome and 500k, he killed my toon and ate the armor and took out kill quest, it did NOT take the weapons quest.  I tried to manually delete it and rehail the gnome, but he isn't reverting to unfactioned state.  Not sure what is up with that.  So far, seems all is well in the state of t10, still kicking butt and taking names.  Oh, one other issue on the item front.  The neck piece is still miles behind the item off Tserrina in tofs7.  Behind in ac and hp's.  Not sure if you are intending t10 to be best in slot for all classes for all slots.  Thanks as always for all the hard work, really enjoying myself!

PM me the character names. I'll double check the quests. :-O

-Hate

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2015, 10:33:23 am »

That wasnt complaining it was finding the easiest answer to allow you to work on bigger issues without creating new issues.

Calm down with ur labels.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:40:29 am by Expletus » Logged

Keeze
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2015, 04:26:27 am »

I havent seen Beast of Burden for 2 days now and I am on 10 hours per day is there something wrong with his spawn?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 189