Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 01:29:27 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 186468 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2015, 10:49:01 am »

I havent seen Beast of Burden for 2 days now and I am on 10 hours per day is there something wrong with his spawn?

I will check it soon. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 18, 2015, 08:21:16 am »

Beast of Burden is still not spawning:(
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 21, 2015, 09:51:44 am »

Beast of Burden is still not spawning:(

Confirmed he did last night. :-D

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 21, 2015, 10:28:56 am »

Saw BoB 3 times yesterday.  Once on server reset, once when zone was respawned with warning, once with zone reset without warning.  Granted, I am killing nothing but orcs during my day, and Venombite's trigger.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 21, 2015, 12:15:10 pm »

I still cant really function in this zone because of the sync stuff.... not to beat a dead horse but this is what my day was like.

logged out at orc camp ...

Log into toons and thuderraper orc is up and 83 people in zone... log on main toon and paladin... someone trains (or a trap)over group because I was probably in the way... so they die...

not a big deal I should not have logged out in a busy area...

All back in nexus... full rebuff... kill all pets because they cause weird agro...

zone back into sunderock...
6 of 12 toons are not in sync..

log out everyone but the main toon...log them all back in ...

4 of 12 not in sync...

camp out 4... camp them back in ..

4 toons are out of sync..

camp out 4 toons.. log them back in..

2 toons are out of sync...

camp 2..

/q the 2...reload from scratch..

2..toons sill out of sync..

camp the 2.....log back in..

1 toon out of sync!

...log the 1....

WE ARE ALL FIXED!

sweet...that was 30 mins of wasted time  but now I am ready to roll... 83 people in zone all in 1 large raid....

run to first orc camp... spawn some gnolls ...lose toons in second group before I know I have aggro... kill mobs...rezz..

2 toons out of sync...FML...

screw em I just run to orc camp ....so like 5 or 6 groups at the orc camp...

So I wander off looking for something else to hunt... kill a few things...snag another essence..yay!

Large raid in zone throws me an invite... now I am soaking up kills with out having to do much!

work my way back over to orcs and....spawn a trap or something that brigns 2 thundermakers or whatever mobs...and about 10 other orcs... lose a few dps but win the fight...yay..

now 5 toons are having sync issues....finally make my way back to orc camp..

Now if you have read this far you are probably annoyed ...

I look around and just say screw it and /q out on all toons..

I did not come all the way to t10 to soak up free kills with a bunch of other people..  I am not interested in looting rots...I am annoyed and not having fun...

this pretty much has been my t10 experience...

with only 10% maybe of the server having access I can only imagine what a cluster this is going to be when the herd gets here....

this is not going to be a challenge zone... this is going to be the PITA zone of begging for people to join massive raids and get free gear and kills....

It is defeating its own challenge by forcing us all into the same instance.

I dont blame people who do this.. and I applaud those who have come first....

if T5 did not allow instances it would be the same thing...everyone in 1 raid being carried through the hard bits...

This is how I see it...

You may not agree...

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2015, 04:03:39 pm »

I have all but completely stopped playing because of the desync in t10.  I get on and fart around in older zones but then get bored of that and log off.  Soon as it doesnt take half an hour to get in and then wipe and then another half an hour to get all your toons back in it may be more fun....but as it is now I prefer to sit on the couch and watch tv or go outside and do some work I have put off for a few years when zones werent so retarded.  Looking forward to this problem getting resolved so playing isnt such a chore =)

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2015, 08:00:48 pm »

I have honestly tried time and time again to play this zone.

same things happen....

toons crash, desync, run off into the distance, all hotkeys are blank>< WTF!

map is busted, zone is laggy as hell

so I mean, good zone? maybe, can't really tell honestly.

I have no real desire to join the massive raid and "soak" or be "soaked" off of

this no instance crap is just that imho, crap

I like this server cause I can do things on my own, in my own zone, by myself. If I still wanted to "raid" with a group I guess I would be playing on a different server. Sometimes I do like to grp up, but most times not.

Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2015, 10:17:48 am »

So what have you guys tried to do to fix the desyncing and other problems?? Include information and maybe someone can help. It isn't just going to fix itself by complaining. You realize the majority of people do not have these problems right?

As for instancing when are you are all going to let it rest? I never see any of you actually trying it out (I understand some of you can't with your busted clients..), and maybe if you did, you'd realize it's not the end of the world. Damn people. You might actually have to adjust to something new, or would you rather he copy the zone 10 times and release T11-T20 so you can grind by yourselves for another decade? Go play Minesweeper or something.

Blarr!
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2015, 12:06:23 pm »

So what have you guys tried to do to fix the desyncing and other problems?? Include information and maybe someone can help. It isn't just going to fix itself by complaining. You realize the majority of people do not have these problems right?

As for instancing when are you are all going to let it rest? I never see any of you actually trying it out (I understand some of you can't with your busted clients..), and maybe if you did, you'd realize it's not the end of the world. Damn people. You might actually have to adjust to something new, or would you rather he copy the zone 10 times and release T11-T20 so you can grind by yourselves for another decade? Go play Minesweeper or something.

lol to this entire post... so helpful thanks..

sounds like lots of people are having issues ... maybe its hardware related? maybe its not...

but this is our experience

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2015, 02:00:28 pm »

You realize the majority of people do not have these problems right?

this is something Hate posted in this same thread:

Added a 50p trigger to the Roaming Gnome to force cast Call of the Heroes on players in your group or raid that are INSIDE the camp. Simply hand him at LEAST 50p and he should summon all raided/grouped members to himself (again, so long as they are in the camp). This *should* help with the desync and the 'fix' of using CoH.

Now Blarr you and i are friends and played together for years.....but i have to say you are wrong here.  If anyone knows why my client works with EVERY zone EXCEPT for the new zone i would be MORE than willing to eat my words...but i just dont see it as my client but a zone issue.

Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2015, 02:07:46 pm »

The zone is different than other zones Orth, most notably the number of npcs and objects in the zone. Try unloading MQ2Map and see how far that takes you. Try a different client (UF/RoF2 switch), see what that does. You guys need to post more information and try things so that we can help, or determine if the zone truly has to change to be playable on the latest clients. But I can tell you for certain the zone isn't broken, because lots of players with minimal tweaks have worked out all these bugs you guys are talking about.

lol to this entire post... so helpful thanks..
What part of my post did you confuse with me trying to help your whiny ass?

Blarr!
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 24, 2015, 02:32:57 pm »

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 24, 2015, 02:43:15 pm »

I will try that Blarr.  Maybe unskinny all my clients too.  I dont think I have UF client anymore but thats not hard to reinstall....my issues with the zone are not the difficulty.  Hell i love difficulty....its just the desyncing issues that make it not fun...but if it is me and not the zone than I would be willing to give it a shot.

Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2015, 02:45:53 pm »

Try unloading MQ2Map first Orth, I think that's the root of most issues there.

Blarr!
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 25, 2015, 12:06:36 am »

The issues are posted on eqemulator.net (the desync issue). It has been for nearly a year and the devs cannot replicate them to fix it. All clients can experience it but no one knows why or how.

I dont like t10 bc its a dramatic shift from 9 tiers of what i am used to and enjoy playing. Come and go as i please due to RL with kids. I sometimes afk in zones. How fair would that be going afk while a raid carries me without contribution.

Keeze
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053