Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:16:10 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:55:19 am 
Started by Sarthin - Last post by clbreastmilk
Do we need to login to the test server to help with this or the normal EZ server?

on: May 16, 2024, 10:23:16 pm 
Started by Sarthin - Last post by Mixlor
Wait... what?! I haven't scratched the surface of Kael yet! And already another instance for 79s?! Man... keep'em coming! Doing a fantastic job!

Mix

on: May 16, 2024, 06:41:59 pm 
Started by Sarthin - Last post by Sarthin
Welcome to...
Thule Dream, Event Zone

Fear Itself

Story:

In the vast, mysterious realm of Norrath, where legends and nightmares intertwine, there exists a place shrouded in darkness and fear. It is a realm beyond the waking world, where the fabric of reality frays, and the nightmares of mortals come to life. This realm is known by many names, but most commonly as "Fear Itself" or "Thule Dream."

Legend has it that Thule Dream is a plane of existence created by the dark deity Cazic Thule, the God of Fear. Deep within the darkest corners of Norrath, where the shadows whisper and the night is eternal, lies the entrance to this twisted realm. It is said that those who dare to venture into Thule Dream find themselves lost in a dream of terror, where their deepest fears manifest into horrifying realities.

The origins of Fear Itself are steeped in ancient lore. It is said that Cazic Thule forged this realm from the nightmares of mortals, drawing upon their darkest fears to create a domain where he reigns supreme. Within Thule Dream, the boundaries between dreams and reality blur, and the denizens of Norrath find themselves at the mercy of their deepest anxieties.

The creatures that inhabit Thule Dream are as varied as the fears of those who tread its twisted pathways. From grotesque monsters born of nightmares to malevolent spirits that haunt the shadows, Thule Dream is home to some of the most dangerous and terrifying beings in all of Norrath. Here, the laws of nature bend to the will of Cazic Thule, and chaos reigns supreme.

At the heart of Thule Dream, amidst the swirling mists of fear and despair, lies the throne of Cazic Thule himself. It is here that the dark deity plots and schemes, weaving the nightmares of mortals into his grand tapestry of terror. Those who dare to challenge Cazic Thule must first navigate the treacherous depths of Thule Dream, facing their innermost fears along the way.

Now, as the veil between worlds grows thin and the shadows lengthen, the gates to Thule Dream creak open once more. The air is thick with dread, and whispers of ancient evils echo through the land. Adventurers brave enough to venture into the depths of Thule Dream will face trials unlike any they have encountered before, for in the realm of fear itself, only the strongest will survive.

And so, the stage is set for an epic battle of courage and determination, as heroes from across Norrath unite to confront the darkness that lurks within the Thule Dream. But beware, for in the realm of fear, even the bravest souls may find themselves succumbing to the darkness that lies within.

Zone information:

• Fear Itself will have a level 79 level requirement.
• The mobs in the zone are tuned similarly to the present Kael difficulty.
• New mechanics we've not seen on EZServer before.
• Various quests for powerful items, some which are class specific.
• A new currency, and a vendor where you can spend it.
• Some nostalgic bosses may appear if you're lucky.
• ....and much more.

I've made a short teaser on YouTube that you can watch while waiting for the event to start if you don't mind SPOILERS. Click on the picture below to watch the teaser.

Zone Files:

Remember to download the new zone files for Thule Dream. You NEED to update spells_us.txt, dbstr_us.txt, thuledream_chr.txt and thuledream_EnvironmentEmitters.txt to play in the zone.

Event information:

Draca and I wanted to give this zone a test run for you all, and we figured that doing it on the day after the Norwegian Constitution Day was perfect Smiley The event will run for a day or two, so we can collect some data on how you're all doing in there and make adjustments if necessary. Some values may be set higher than intended on purpose for this first run, just so you know not to expect everything to be set as final in this first round.

Assuming that things go smooth with some transfers and setups, we'll start the event on coming Saturday around 12pm GMT +2, but delays may occur.

Hope you all enjoy!

For Akkadius & Draca,

-Sarthin
EZ Admin Team

on: April 26, 2024, 11:48:38 pm 
Started by Sarthin - Last post by kendiian
What about mobs drop tokens and a vendor that we can pick what we want.

on: April 23, 2024, 10:48:30 pm 
Started by Draca - Last post by Dokplayer2
nice changes for t10 thanks!

on: April 23, 2024, 04:42:04 am 
Started by Draca - Last post by Serra Angel
Has Tunare expedition mobs been changed? They are hitting harder than Kael mobs.

on: April 22, 2024, 07:32:32 pm 
Started by fangzy - Last post by fangzy
Hi guys,

I wasn't sure where to post my gm request so here its.
Hopfully am at the right place.

I just came back after like a couples of years of non playing and i made a mistake the other days :/
While back the epic was a weapond and not a aug.
While i was hunting in the abys, i found better weapond so i destroyed both old one and din't make a case tild i found  my 4.5 epic book.
i kinda figured now that both weaponds was in fact my 4.0 epic weapond.

I tryed to speak with the epic guys but din't find a way to get anyting back.
Would it be possible to get back both weapond ... or event better both aug.
My bard name is  Zyfbard

Thanks in advance Smiley

on: April 21, 2024, 09:53:52 pm 
Started by Draca - Last post by clbreastmilk
Good changes!

on: April 21, 2024, 04:22:48 pm 
Started by Draca - Last post by Fecs
Only had time to play for just a few minutes so far.. but I think this was a very reasonable direction

on: April 21, 2024, 03:37:37 pm 
Started by Rent Due - Last post by Sarthin
I would like to request a guild creation.

Guild Leader: ( Cinwar )
Guild Name: ( Jade Dragon )

Thanks!

Done

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64991