Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 09:52:51 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Why No Rogue Love?  (Read 12442 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 03:20:45 pm »

yeah Thebone, Enchanters are better then your dead ass monks DPS..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 03:23:30 pm »

If you'd learn how to click that 3.0 and hold the boss my monk wouldnt die now would it....

It there a tanking school? I wanna sign Fugi up for it =/

Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 11:12:21 am »

Enchanter 4.0 epic pet parses at about 8k dps, and has around 200k hps.

Just saying.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 01:13:53 pm »

Enchanter 4.0 epic pet parses at about 8k dps, and has around 200k hps.

Just saying.

Monk 4.0 with comparable gear and monk T4 spell has over 200k hp and does 10k+ dps, (absolute minimum).

Just saying.

Reid

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 05:46:40 pm »

For those who are idly wondering what the SoD cap was, iirc if I remember the way the cap math fell out it was something like 30/40/45k depending on gear and your stabber.

Confirmed for sure that Titanium users can stab for higher than 45k last night. Confirmed showing off those 75k crits. I will never be that bad ass, but I'll be infinitely more entertaining.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 07:49:37 pm »

All of the damage math is done on and applied on the server.  There may be a cosmetic issue with the different clients where it looks like you did less, but it shouldn't affect how much damage you actually do to the mob.  It just makes your parse look low.
Nolanite

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 03:40:07 pm »

I play a rogue as my main, i started him first and hes definitely my highest geared toon. I box Rogue/Pally/Cleric and sometimes do Rogue/SK/Pally. My rogue is full T2 with T3 gloves, and i have almost max regen augs. I regen a fuckkkk load and DPS pretty legit, its easy to play him, and it keeps me entertained, while boxing my other toons. I just need to autoattack on pally and keep agro sometimes, and tab to cleric for heals occasionally, the rogue is a pretty nice addition. I use titanium and my BS are capped at like 41k... havnt seen any higher yet i dont htink, i can triple them though, but rarely. usually a BS round is around 40-90k with dagerfall. I can solo T1 dragons with him, he has about 65k hp with FG buffs, about 10k more than my pally tank right now lol I wish we could get some DPS ups though, im not sure in what form. Recently ive been thinking about multiple discs at one time, i think that would help... and lower reuses on them as well. Fun class though, my ultimate money maker. With bard speed boots hes a blast just solo, in pretty much any zone. i can one shot most old world bosses without even being hit lol
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 03:48:11 pm »

I'd like to point out, that even at around 40k on a backstab, that puts you second in line on single target burst dps behind a wizard. The difference? Wizard can cast one spell and do it 8 times, but usually spends some time clicikng manastone. ... Rogues have a chance to do it every X seconds for no cost, and get a near guaranteed every time epic click / daggerfall comes up.

The only real question here is whether rogue damage is being hindered , not if it needs to be buffed. IMHO, YMMV

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 211