Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:04:36 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: User Suspended for OOC  (Read 6273 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2010, 10:24:07 pm »

User and his boxes being suspended 1 week for ooc chat:

Homestar
Ginormous
Thekade
Misgnomer
Stuls

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 10:38:39 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
waerekrager

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 10:29:13 am »

GJ put your foot down!!!! and i was tired of "thekade" always spaming about himself in third person...... lol      dont know what they did in occ finally that got it done but im sure the deserved it i fouy went this far with! GJ hunter keep it up
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 12:40:17 pm »

Hah this guy still plays?  He's always been a bit... rough.
Keto

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 02:15:41 pm »

Funny thing about thekade... I'm the one that usually is buying something in ooc saying the kade but never spamming.

I say everything in 3rd person on my war because  I think its actually silly. Now that I see a person using my wars name like that as silly.

Typing on my phone sucks.

So in conclusion I use kade and don't want to ne associated with this guy as being a tard in ooc.
Stuls
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 03:06:48 pm »

thekade is a toon on one of my accounts w/ probably 5 minutes of played time so not sure who you are talking about waerekrager but it isn't him, he was only logged in once as a joke of someone talking in OOC.  The only toons that I've really played were stuls/misgnomer.

What up bikaf.. you must be referring to the older days with Femme and OR... yeah, we didn't get along.  But, if I remember correctly, you were a little rough around the edges at times also. Smiley

I haven't played in like 4+ months but have been logging in a few times lately to mess around and didn't realize that there was a 'no bad word' rule and/or that it was enforced, but yeah, I said a bad thing, and broke the rules so Hunter suspended me.  I get it, it's his server and them be the rules.  Just a good warning to other people to not use 'bad language' in ooc.

Smiley
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 06:34:32 pm »

lol at lest his account didn't have his ooc revoked permanently hes ban for a week but he can come back. my SK's account (undeath) got his ooc revoked =)

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 09:03:28 pm »

Hah stuls i meant no ill will in my post, just reliving 'ol glory days with old server drama we shared Smiley. You hear our mutual friend had ANOTHER girl?  I seriously feel for him.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 08:20:00 am »

Lol, I love how he puts "Enjoy!" after a message like that.

Zing!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 8678