Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:10:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Updates July 08  (Read 4437 times)
Secrets

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2010, 12:34:11 pm »

Post updated 3:56PM with changes

- Enchanter physical damage buff that is obtained at 69 increased to 15% damage boost from 5%. This buff stacks with all other buffs of its type, and even buffs that are not of its type. (IE: focus)

- Shaman spell damage (Both DoT and DD) damage buff that is obtained at 69 increased to 15% damage boost from 5%. This buff stacks with all other buffs of its type, and even buffs that are not of its type. (IE: focus)

NOTE: just for clarification, I would like to mention that the 24 second recast still stays on the enchanter/shaman spells. Might boost it up to 60 soon, it's supposed to be a temporary buff, but we'll see.

- Paladin 4.0 clickie that was on the 3.0 returns to the Paladin 4.0. Not sure why it got removed in the first place. It also had its recast lowered to 45 seconds from 60 seconds.

- Paladin epic recast type changed from 0 to 6 on epic 3.0 and later. This was to improve consistancy between epic 2.5 to 3.0 and higher.

- Monk undiscovered spell now has a hidden effect of 35% damage increase. It is said that it may be worthwhile to look into your monks come T4...

NOTE: These changes are intended to make enchanters and shaman a bit more useful to the group. I still have one more totemic trick up my sleeve...

Changes effective next reboot.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 03:05:21 pm by Secrets » Logged
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 06:55:26 am »

Requesting clarification of the 35% increase! Smiley

1. That's huge. I think it will put monks over rogues/wizards/all dps if its 100% of the time, straight up 35% dps boost. But we'll see.

2. Undiscovered spell? Is this something thats going to drop in T4 content as you suggest? If so, no offense intended here but monks need love as a class, not the 12% of the server that has a bot t4 monk on their team. To add, we don't need a bigger gap between pre-qvic/qvic monks to t4 then there already is, let alone a 35% addition to it.

Thats just my 2cp Smiley
Mirielle
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 07:01:34 am »

<--- agree with Sohami.......
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 08:00:30 am »

agree as well, as much as id love it for my monk...these upcoming fixes and balances need to really be a solution that is integrated from the earliest as possible...if not lvl 1

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 08:42:50 am »

agree as well, as much as id love it for my monk...these upcoming fixes and balances need to really be a solution that is integrated from the earliest as possible...if not lvl 1

They're going to the lower levels soon enough; In fact i've mentioned before that a lot of the pure casters are getting qvic and over spell lines. I still need to figure out the issue with the effects not stacking (enchanter and ranger buffs for example) before doing anything else. Changes are coming, just not in a day.
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 11:29:26 am »

i shook the rust off my shaman this past weekend..

went to qvic for some alt gear and casted the spell damage buff on my warriors
their proc was only increased 5% not 15%

can you check on this?

thanks mate
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994