Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:10:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Enough!  (Read 28900 times)
Balthor2
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2010, 09:19:11 pm »

If I waited in line for the damn thing to spawn and it just so happened the 6am reboot rolled around why should I lose my spot **IF** I am back online with in minutes of the server coming back up?

I am not asking for 10min, I am asking for reasonable, from the second the server shows unlocked till I get in has never been more then 5min.

I mention this in direct regards to the individual that showed up at the CG camp this morning just minutes before the reboot and logged out right on the spawn point.
I log in after reboot ((server locked at 0601 according to my clock, yes its 1 min fast. Server unlocked at just over 0608 for me. I was back in zone at 0610)), see named up, see the person there starting to cast a spell and ignoring me.
Good thing I have instant click hate to show first actual engage and I can 1shot stuff.
-- I also take screen shots of the spawn location with /time and /who for the zone prior to reboots when I am camping FG/CG items and again right after I log in.--

To many douches do shit like this and it sucks.

I do feel bad for the players that need CG/FG items for their first set of characters and I am guilty in a sense of furthering the camps because I actively buy FG/CG sets for qvic token runs and boss kills.
The mid/top end either get to the point where they need more boxs or are bored and want more boxs.

People need to just play nice. Having to nerf every other thing because of bad behavior just ruins the game.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2010, 10:30:27 pm »

Wow.. just wow.

I was banned for looting a single mage ring from a corpse that was obviously already looted, and that had been sitting there for 10 minutes.

The guy was pulling all of Qvic, and the only person he had with him was a ranger. There were no other mages in the area, and the ring would have just sat there and rotted.

Not really sure why that justifies a ban, but whatever. It's your server.

You were 7 day suspended. Next offense is a ban.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2010, 10:40:44 pm »

Just finished skimming all the pages for this topic. Only reason stuff is not no-drop cause I like the idea of an economy here. I might be willing to modify the instance script to allow your own guild instance of Lguk for 100kpp for 30 minutes. I know end game players have millions, but someone that just finished their 2.0 Epic probably wouldn't.

I'll be home Saturday night as usual. See ya all then.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
drippysloppy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2010, 10:43:48 pm »

Just finished skimming all the pages for this topic. Only reason stuff is not no-drop cause I like the idea of an economy here. I might be willing to modify the instance script to allow your own guild instance of Lguk for 100kpp for 30 minutes. I know end game players have millions, but someone that just finished their 2.0 Epic probably wouldn't.

Hunter

That would eliminate sooo much eye gouging. Please do. Though 30mins seems a bit short epically since I only have like 30k.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 10:45:40 pm by drippysloppy » Logged

trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2010, 10:48:28 pm »

get a damn job slippysloppy . =P jk jk

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2010, 10:50:19 pm »

Hunter

Not going to solve anything.  The purpose of the instances in this case is to benefit the non-ubers.

drippysloppy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:41 pm »

get a damn job slippysloppy . =P jk jk

Slippsloppy?! wha? It's Drippy dog. and I'm at work. If i wasn't I'd be on EZ Tongue HIGHFIVE!

drippysloppy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2010, 10:52:56 pm »

Hunter

Not going to solve anything.  The purpose of the instances in this case is to benefit the non-ubers.

W0rd.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2010, 11:04:24 pm »

30 minutes just means you can't re-enter after 30 minutes, but if the timer expires, you can still stay in the zone until you are done.

At least the higher end players would just get their own guild instances leaving the newbies to figure out how to split up the free non-instance zone.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
drippysloppy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2010, 11:06:28 pm »

30 minutes just means you can't re-enter after 30 minutes, but if the timer expires, you can still stay in the zone until you are done.

At least the higher end players would just get their own guild instances leaving the newbies to figure out how to split up the free non-instance zone.

That would eliminate some of the bottleneck. I like it.

nuska

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2010, 11:27:44 pm »

um, instances boot people out when the time runs up
drippysloppy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2010, 11:30:56 pm »

Hunter

I think that if you want to create an economy you have to find use for a lot more than 30 items in the game that are droppable. I don't know how you will find use for them, but if you did I think it would.

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2010, 11:39:09 pm »

um, instances boot people out when the time runs up

+1, I got kicked out of time right after pulling a boss once  Sad

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2010, 12:40:03 am »

I think that a guild instance for guk at the time and price would make it a guild event, and I like it.  That means everyone get coordinated and move the alts in there then farm farm farm, and hand off the the extras to the alts and then get a set for yourself for later purposes seeing as to how they are lore.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2010, 01:50:12 am »

I would imagine it would be a special script that would be different from the guild and group instances. He would need to do so to change the price and also make it so it does not kick you out.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)