Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 01:58:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Enough!  (Read 28460 times)
Tabaisu

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2010, 09:53:25 am »

My only concern with a 30 min timer for a guk instance, is mobs are on a what...28 min spawn timer? So what if the PH is up? You're out the plat. Over all, if you coordinate, throw money into the pot and set up a guild event, it "might" work. It's a tentative solution to an ever growing problem.

As to the banning and suspending and OMG I didn't know...Ignorance of the rules is no excuse for breaking them. Oops, I think that may have been said before. I know the EZ server rules are a tad different than SOE rules, but to even play the game you have to click the accept button on the EULA page.

Let's stop for a moment, and pretend that the EULA has EZ server rules on it. Did you stop to read it all before hitting that accept button? I know I didn't. I've read it once before and I think my eyes bled for a week. Just by logging into the server, you're agreeing to play by their rules...whether you know what they are or not.

Hunter, I don't envy you. I've been the babysitter, the policewoman, and the "best friend in the whole world giving back pieces of the wizard epic after your stupid dark elf ass tried to MQ it with not enough faction". Hats off to you Hunter, you've given me back the game I loved to play.

Tabaisu - 70 Nemesis
Daesdanya -  66 Paladin
Pylandria - 66 Necromancer

...and so many more alts in my addiction...
<One Box Army>
Balthor2
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2010, 11:04:23 am »

does the instanced zones boot you when the timer is up?
I have yet to have it happen to me but it could probably be fixed
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2010, 11:51:14 am »

does the instanced zones boot you when the timer is up?
I have yet to have it happen to me but it could probably be fixed

Yes they do.

nuska

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2010, 03:44:55 pm »

just booted me from pod instance hen the timer was up. It gives a 15, 5 and 1minute warning tat the expedition will come to an end.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2010, 05:18:06 pm »

I would imagine it would be a special script that would be different from the guild and group instances. He would need to do so to change the price and also make it so it does not kick you out.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2010, 03:38:09 pm »

As to the banning and suspending and OMG I didn't know...Ignorance of the rules is no excuse for breaking them. Oops, I think that may have been said before. I know the EZ server rules are a tad different than SOE rules, but to even play the game you have to click the accept button on the EULA page.

Let's stop for a moment, and pretend that the EULA has EZ server rules on it. Did you stop to read it all before hitting that accept button? I know I didn't. I've read it once before and I think my eyes bled for a week. Just by logging into the server, you're agreeing to play by their rules...whether you know what they are or not.

There is a way to edit the EULA page you get when logging in. Could have EZ server's rules on it instead of SoE's

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 145