Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 09:00:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: whats the word on /twist?  (Read 4925 times)
Smasht

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2013, 08:17:07 am »

Is twist an allowed plugin?  I am under the impression it is not because I have only seen Hunter list specific plugins allowed without much ambiguity.  However I have read a few threads on this forum about using it and no where in the threads did anyone chime in saying it wasn't allowed.  So can someone please enlighten me?  Or can someone in the know list any allowed plugins that aren't stick and map?  I'd assume things like dps parsers are allowed and things of that nature.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 09:04:25 am »

Twist for using multiple songs is fine.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 09:43:12 am »

Is twist still allowed for use with items and spells?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 02:52:35 pm »

/twist is fucking gay and everyone here is gay for using it to non stop cast zerker epic and cleric heal.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 03:00:48 pm »

+

yes /twist only nice on bard all others need to be clicky !!! and works more powerful and focused on self click !! i said it always !!!

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 05:13:07 pm »

I prefer to click my epics and cast my songs on demand, not have them just autocast every so often. Self defeating. But I would like to know what the rules are.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 204