Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 06:03:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 29572 times)
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2015, 03:42:44 pm »

I could do without the invuln in qrg
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2015, 04:23:09 pm »

I have confirmed with my chain deaths that nexus has NO INVUNERABILITY for 6seconds. In fact I was dead the second i ported in. Then died continuously even before the arrival anouncement.

The goblins are YELLOW to lvl 78 and remain unchanged with the presence of a lvl 60 in the zone. I've seen many goblins con dark blue and when I ran over to them, they turned instantly yellow.

Something is seriously wrong and I have no way of getting my chars out of public nexus.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2015, 06:40:37 pm »

Fixes/Changes:

• Invulnerability buff is now 18s in Stone Hive, Surefall Glade, and Nexus. (up from 6s)
  • The portals from goblin death (in new instances or after reboot) will now prompt for a player to say "enter". Once said, it will attempt to pull in the entire group or raid (in the same zone).
  • Goblins in Nexus and Stone Hive were slowed down slightly.

If you are not getting the invulnerability buff, please update your spell file. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Stikkan

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2015, 11:09:51 pm »

Hate, can we remove invulnerability in SFG?  In SH and Nexus it counts down, while SFG its permanent making it something you gotta remove on all bots to do stuff in that zone.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2015, 11:31:29 pm »

Remove buffs by name... for all toons on EQBC

Code:
/noparse /bcaa //nomodkey /notify BuffWindow buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Illusion: Iksar].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2015, 11:55:54 pm »

Hate, can we remove invulnerability in SFG?  In SH and Nexus it counts down, while SFG its permanent making it something you gotta remove on all bots to do stuff in that zone.

Just reloaded and repopped zone to fix that. :-)

-Hate

avadar

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2015, 12:36:10 pm »

Sorry for my Maslow Style OOC Blow up - I Personally apologize to Godtank and Aythena. Although i vehemently disagree with your stances and complete lack of logical discussion as to why UW drops are a good thing in an event, other than who cares, which is an attitude that doesnt help keep the server thriving. There is no room for diatribes and personal attacks to you both which I threw out there. This time should be a cheerful time and everyone having fun. Its been a tough year and you two were my outlet of emotion, sorry. I don't ever want to be an EZ elitist, so sorry if I cam off that way. I ban myself from OOC for a week.

Merry Christmas,
Harthek
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2015, 12:40:08 pm »

Sorry for my Maslow Style OOC Blow up - I Personally apologize to Godtank and Aythena. Although i vehemently disagree with your stances and complete lack of logical discussion as to why UW drops are a good thing in an event, other than who cares, which is an attitude that doesnt help keep the server thriving. There is no room for diatribes and personal attacks to you both which I threw out there. This time should be a cheerful time and everyone having fun. Its been a tough year and you two were my outlet of emotion, sorry. I don't ever want to be an EZ elitist, so sorry if I cam off that way. I ban myself from OOC for a week.

Merry Christmas,
Harthek

cheers and merry xmas Smiley

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2015, 08:38:36 pm »

Hate, thanks for the fun event, and the time and effort you and LB put into this! It IS appreciated! Sorry it ended rough, and that some assclowns have to taint things.

One favor: can you remove the invuln buff? Thanks!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2015, 10:13:12 pm »

The holiday event was fun for us at first, then became a nightmare as people started abusing it. We have some daily reporting on Goblin Weapons via a manual query being run. Those that spammed instances, knowingly circumventing the one-boss-per-instance setup, are going to find themselves a lot worse off by tomorrow evening.

We will definitely leave nothing to chance next year and glad those that could or did participate found some enjoyment out of it.

-Hate

P.S. - Nexus and Stone Hive should not longer have that invuln buff on zone in.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2015, 12:16:11 am »

Not to be all drama this or that...

I state that this event was super fun! and I was sad to see it over...

BUT..

Please...at least consider the damage that you are doing to the server having these UW (the biggerst PITA in the game) drop in events...

The above line is unfair and I take that back.. I am sure you have considered it... and you may or may not agree that is none of my business... thank you for all the hard work...I dont want to come off as bitchy...

I did get one from the event....its a uw5... its a staff...and not really unbalancing on my zerk but we have t7 people with uwX+ in bank now... its ...insane

and also please consider on the  sinners that you did leave the ubber PITA weapon easily farmable ...you have to realize that the blame is not all on the players... of course they are going to take advantage if they can... hell...if money was all over the street you would stop and scoop some up....

so delete the goblin UWS...hell delete all of these goblin weapons...but please consider that when you punish people...they are just following human nature...

I only wish I had more than a smattering of hours of the last few days to kill goblins...was fun..

thank you again!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:57:10 am by balidet » Logged

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2015, 12:18:35 am »

ohh and by the way the event is still open....dem clicky maps

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2015, 01:01:28 am »

So first off, the people that abused it do deserve to be punished.  After all, if you were to pick up money in the street you are still required by law to hand it over to the owner if they claim it.  You picking it up and keeping it is still knowingly taking something you shouldn't.  Abusing the event is something that we knew we shouldn't do and did it anyway.
Secondly, the goblin weapons are only a temporary boost unless you managed to get the X+ that you could actually use/wanted. They cannot be upgraded and they cannot be swapped out. They will not get any better than they currently are, unlike the actual UW which you upgrade.
Last I want to point on that it was Christmas, and what better Christmas gift from from the devs than a chance at getting a UW equivalent weapon?
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2015, 01:03:13 am »

Also I already beat hate to deleting the Goblin weapon I got.  Since it was only a 7 or 8 1hs on my rogue so it was worthless to me.
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2015, 05:38:46 am »

Merry Christmas,
Harthek
Apology accepted and we both disagree strongly with one another but doesn't mean I needed to be rude and spiteful as well so I apologize as well and hope Your year starts off a lot better then it ended

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988