Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 08:00:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T11?  (Read 4979 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2015, 02:03:41 pm »

Anyway.....I know its ridiculously early to be talking about this, but I also know Hate probably has some ideas already.

Ayth and I were yapping in OOC the other day about fun ideas for T11....and he had the idea of "Garbage sets" of gear for the tier.....like Corroded Trashcan Lid for a T11 shield....Soiled Condom on a Stick for T11 bow....Twice Used Soup Bone for monk/bst epic  skin....perhaps mobs along the lines of Garbage Pail Kids (Nasty Nick, Ray Decay, Heavin Steven, etc). Maybe do it in Temple of Bertox, or similar.

Dunno.....something different Cheesy

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 02:09:18 pm »

Moved to Suggestions forum. Let it flow ladies/gents/trolls. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 02:26:52 pm »

And as Ayth pointed out, PoInnovation (junkyard) is probably the perfect zone for it (though its overly simplistic).

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Stikkan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 02:29:18 pm »

PoI is a bit cramped with the way zone walls work.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 02:47:04 pm »

Hmmm.....what about making it a 2 or 3 part zone, ala HoH/PoSky? Could do PoI, Sewers of Nihilia, Temple of Bert, etc.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 03:02:06 pm »

Was also talking to Stikkan about multi zoned tier.....what about using Void and its portals and a Void NPC questgiver to have to do the tier?

clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 03:19:28 pm »

Would love to use the Void as well.  I believe you can still reach it in EZ by that glowing portal near entrance in plane of time.  Can then connect it to anything you wish.
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 03:43:41 pm »

One persons junk is another ez players op gear XD The trash zone shall exist XD And POI was just a zone i knew already had a junkyard type setting, just figured we need some hard humor back in the game again, cause who wouldn't laugh about having 'junk' gear as a high end game instead of low tier, its like the ultimate troll zone XD.

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 11:29:35 am »

I want my "Broken Pogo stick of Eternal Spring"

aythena

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 12:58:53 pm »