Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:04:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: 2-11-15 Caster Changes  (Read 36318 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 09:45:18 pm »

...I was averaging 29mil per cast.
-Hate

Pussy
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 10:46:55 pm »

On that wonderful note, Chilled Devil still doesn't seem to be procing  Kiss

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2015, 07:55:53 am »

On that wonderful note, Chilled Devil still doesn't seem to be procing  Kiss

Hahahahahaha again? I'll build a test box this weekend and fix it completely. I had it working, tweaked, broke, can't remember fix. Sorry again!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2015, 02:17:54 pm »

Just tossing this out there as I do not want nor expect a reversal, but... wiped X3 on T9 undead raid today.  Used Druid regen, Stoneskin (2 clerics) and both HP buffs (SHM + CLR). 

My issue was :

I established aggro using drake and AOE taunt (x2), then called in melee.  Used Over raided heal, cycling between the two clerics who almost immediately got the aggro and were gone... followed by the Pal, followed by the War and so on.

If anyone has a helpful hint on how they survive this encounter I sure could use it.
Kardthe

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2015, 04:17:58 pm »

So with all of the changes, I figured it would be a good idea to take my cleric off the shelf and finish up UC2 on it... so rolled into Anguish.  I have to say... the Drake changes are... effective at making druid worthless at healing lol.  Just to see, I pulled small trains, like 20 mobs (as opposed to Watchyoudie's half zone pulls in there)  and put it up when I got back to pull spot... it was gone in like 2 seconds or less lol.  I don't need it for Anguish... but if I did I don't see the value in using it.  I'm not complaining... I'll adjust and use other healers more or do what I have to... but  I'd rather see the heal amount gutted by 80% but leave recast and hits as they had been or something.  As it is now, the only use I could see for it would be on a slowed ST boss pull or something where it would last longer than a second or two.  I know it was OP before... I think its pretty useless now though.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2015, 05:05:57 pm »

That's why I dislike clerics, if you dare cast a heal no matter how much aggro you may have on the warrior they will instantly gank your cleric.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2015, 06:15:21 pm »

Pally heals FTW ..I use a single pally with my group of 6 and can easly do the undead event....aggro from heal is never a problem and i just use the level 1 hatestomp on my UW..

On the hill-giant i have to hit the angerbomb a few times because the fight lasts <20 seconds most of the time and my rogue with pull agro.

cleric healing is bad..dont use them IMHO its hard to manage and a uc2 or 3 pally will take good care of you unless you are pulling stupid numbers.

Peign
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2015, 10:09:38 pm »

So, I have not tried all of the spells.   But the cleric, druid and pally changes are definitely not game breaking.    Drake certainly does not last long, usually it is < 3 seconds on my pulls.   Would not be too bad to increase hit count a tad.    However, overall I think the changes are ok, nice job. 

That being said, you can proceed to nerf them   Tongue
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2015, 10:26:16 pm »

So with all of the changes, I figured it would be a good idea to take my cleric off the shelf and finish up UC2 on it... so rolled into Anguish.  I have to say... the Drake changes are... effective at making druid worthless at healing lol.  Just to see, I pulled small trains, like 20 mobs (as opposed to Watchyoudie's half zone pulls in there)  and put it up when I got back to pull spot... it was gone in like 2 seconds or less lol.  I don't need it for Anguish... but if I did I don't see the value in using it.  I'm not complaining... I'll adjust and use other healers more or do what I have to... but  I'd rather see the heal amount gutted by 80% but leave recast and hits as they had been or something.  As it is now, the only use I could see for it would be on a slowed ST boss pull or something where it would last longer than a second or two.  I know it was OP before... I think its pretty useless now though.

SHHH dont tell ... lies anyways it's not half

So, I have not tried all of the spells.   But the cleric, druid and pally changes are definitely not game breaking.    Drake certainly does not last long, usually it is < 3 seconds on my pulls.   Would not be too bad to increase hit count a tad.    However, overall I think the changes are ok, nice job. 

That being said, you can proceed to nerf them   Tongue

prob increase hit counter and reduce recast time .. spell is going to fade anyways and doesn't over heal anymore anyways be nice to get a decent heal spell out of a dru that itsnt to op or to nerfed
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2015, 10:34:37 pm »

Can agree with reducing the recast on drake to where it was...since hit counter is going to make it last only a few seconds as it is anyway.  Other than that, I think the changes are good. I am still rather debating about charging up the ranger I have on the druids account and benching the druid.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Peign
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 10:49:03 am »

Sk pbaoe == sweetsauce.    Though feel free to make it 500k per.     
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2015, 02:39:11 pm »

Loving the wizzie changes....but as a guildie who wants to remain nameless pointed out (a hint: rhymes with Klincle) the big issue is that even with AE the mobs just die too fast for the big wiz nukes to be useful (except for boss fights).

Anyway, his idea was to add the wizzie nuke as a proc. My idea was to use epic for this (if possible)......perhaps right click epic then cast the spell you want as a proc. Could chose ice, fire, AE. Casting this spell after you click your epic completely drains your mana to 0 after each proc.

Just a thought.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2015, 10:58:39 am »

Did cleric crab changes get canceled? Its still giving 10K hps for rank 1 and 20K for 2.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2015, 05:08:01 pm »

Did cleric crab changes get canceled? Its still giving 10K hps for rank 1 and 20K for 2.

I fumbled the change. I changed the heal value and not the actual scale value. Fixed...   Lips sealed

Also, increased the number of hits for Drake by ~35%. Let me know if that helps.

NOTE: CHANGES WILL NOT APPLY UNTIL REBOOT. TOOLTIPS WILL BE INCORRECT.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2015, 07:44:01 pm »

skin fades in under 2 sec with a 20 mob pull in t8 ... making the spell worthless and basically the dru worthless 45 sec recast is to long for a heal especially one that lasts 2 seconds.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 182