Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:17:00 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lag/zone issues  (Read 5383 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2016, 12:20:03 pm »

Getting some interesting lag. and having issues getting into some zones, but pub and instanced. T7, T6, T9 all sometimes not letting me change zones....try to zone to them and I end up staying in whatever zone I was in.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Openwounds

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 02:24:37 pm »

Yeah same i moved all my characters out of tofs due to not being able to log them in there.  Tried creating a new instance to tofs and zone in from nexus.  All my characters started loading but appear up inside one of the walls in nexus when finished loading. 

..Kroggia..
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 03:14:31 pm »

We needed more zone servers booted, I've spun up about 40 more, we should be good to go now.

EZ Server GM
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 03:20:12 pm »

We needed more zone servers booted, I've spun up about 40 more, we should be good to go now.

636 accounts logged in at this time of posting! Thank you for the weekend and an increase of zone servers!
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 09:02:18 pm »

Can we get triple loot if we pass 800? Server could use another stress test Smiley

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 11:38:45 am »

People seeing instance issues again today....and some claims of not being able to get into public zones (someone mentioned they were unable to use the porter or zone into qeynos hills, for example).

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 11:45:04 am »

Yep None of the instances are working for me tried to delete and reset, instances are messed up.

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 02:53:07 pm »

Yep None of the instances are working for me tried to delete and reset, instances are messed up.

People should know this has been fixed by now

EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988