Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 09:13:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Why so gimp?  (Read 5265 times)
Righteous

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2010, 02:22:05 pm »

Ok folks I am having a hard time figuring this one out. I am new to EZ server. I just got my pally to 70 with help from some really awesome people on the server.

I read that pally is a gimp class but I can't figure out why? One of the guys helping me lastnight was a lvl 70 epic 3.0 pally and he seemed pretty good. I saw the pally criting for 7k dmg.

I feel like my pally solo's way better then my zerker and my warrior but maybe that's just because of his 1.0?

I want to ROA 100 my pally but I am afraid maybe I should invest that time into my warrior or my zerker. I boxed the other toons with the pally. I have literally only been on here for maybe a week and a half so I am still fresh with questions about this server.

any input is greatly appreciated.
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 02:51:16 pm »

Were a gimp class until the recent fixes.
They are quite an asset now to any group.
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 03:38:42 pm »

Pallys are far from gimp. My pally is now my main and I can solo with 60k hp all the way up to t1 minis. About the only other class that can solo better is maybe SK's and Sk's don't come close to group usefulness that a pally has. Pally's overall is probably top 3 classes in the game imo.

Pippens *Muffin Time*

On and off'er forever stuck in T5
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 04:30:41 pm »

Pally for pres!  Yes Pallies are now very good.  The group heal gives them group utility, the ability to tank mobs just as good, if not better- than warriors with equal hp/gear is also very nice. We have nothing on dps compared to warriors tho.  Don't get me wrong, landing 22k dd crits is nice, it just doesn't compare to warriors.
I love my pally, He and I will have eq babies and they will be /drumroll - druids.....how lame

FlungPu
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 08:54:23 pm »

I <3 my pally! He can solo Qvic trash most of the time with ldon gear and 2.5
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats