Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 12:30:03 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Zeixshi-the-Ancient  (Read 3580 times)
spuddson

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2020, 01:01:10 pm »

Am i the only one who is getting sick of Zeixshi-the-Ancient be it one or sometimes 4 or 5 that are up. Whats really anoying me is the death taps from him or his pets then add the Stunning Guardians and its basicly repop the zone cos it aint gona happen if you aint got luck u gona be dead but ok treat it as a rant. i must be missing sonething

Bard song mebee?
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 09:10:53 pm »

It blows, cleric DA and bard DA is the way to go even though you'll still die.
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 06:15:51 am »

Totaly broken  Lips sealed
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 12:53:25 pm »

This was fixed for about a week before it broke again and never got corrected.  With Tjud and Zlex triggered from trash kills on the clear down, you would end up with anywhere from 0 to 5 of each up on a clear.  You can clear multiple Tjud spawns easily enough, but the Zeix ones are much less forgiving.  I can reliably handle 3 spawns at once, but beyond that is a crap shoot.  The fix made Tjud and Zeix unique zone spawns, only one of that mob could be up at any given time.  The point was, you could clear down from the zone in as intended and not get fucked by multi spawns by the time you got down to the bottom.

I actually enjoy the clear down, but considering the time invested in doing it and the shitty drop rate of roses from common trash, not to mention the fucking useless T5 level plat bags, I'd wager people new to the zone just end up dropping coh bots at various points in the zone and focusing on boss spawns.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 158