Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:31:29 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: LDoN Updated  (Read 13348 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2010, 04:36:40 am »

Removed Anti AFK code from LDoN.

Removed A_Gatekeeper NPC (in the Nexus) and replaced with A_Miner NPC that has new quest text. This NPC will offer to send you to any level 1-6 if you are level 70 and hold a LDoN level 6 key. This NPC will no longer buy or sell LDoN items, or accept any items turned in.

Removed Charm_Collector NPCs. All charms are upgraded through the use of A Magic Box now and no need to do turn in to upgrade charms.

Buy and sell of all tokens, cards, and charm upgrades are now done thru Tsukasa. Turning in 4 armor/illusion cards are still being done by this NPC as well. If you sell to this NPC (LDoN Tokens, Armor Cards, or Charm Upgrades) then all of those items that you selected will be auto sold. You don't turn in items to sell them. Only 4 of a kind to get reward is turned in.

Total NPC's are A_Miner and Tsukasa in the Nexus and then A_Gatekeeper still exist in the LDoN level's 1-5 to teleport you to next dungeon level.

Other Updates:

I didn't get around to finishing the 3.5 quest code yet or the anti afk code yet due to the time I spent revamping and consolidating LDoN this weekend. Those two things should be finished within a week.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Therous

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 04:43:50 am »

wow! had no idea you were going to update it to allow port to any level. that's awesome. almost makes me want to farm clerics charms up more now lol thanks for the update hunter
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 05:13:40 am »

/does a little happydance

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 08:23:00 am »

Lol if we could get a instance now that would own Smiley

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 08:31:20 am »

Hunter for Prez!!!!Awesome changes.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 08:55:34 am »

Buy and sell of all tokens, cards, and charm upgrades are now done thru Tsukasa. Turning in 4 armor/illusion cards are still being done by this NPC as well. If you sell to this NPC (LDoN Tokens, Armor Cards, or Charm Upgrades) then all of those items that you selected will be auto sold. You don't turn in items to sell them. Only 4 of a kind to get reward is turned in.

Well this may be my single favorite thing you have done!

Nothing better than clicking two links to sell ALL of your Coins and Armor cards.

I bet There wont be so many 10Pt coins rotting anymore

Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 09:53:13 am »

Your a good man hunter!  Tongue Amazing update look forward to more.

~Cracken
GL of Classic Composers
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 03:01:38 pm »

New LDON system is bitchin.

Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 06:04:48 pm »

Wow, havent logged in yet but i can tell that this will be a good update.

Thx muchos huntos
Demin
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 11:43:34 pm »

Love it.
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 12:10:31 pm »

10 pt tokens were only a link click to turn in before...

Nothing better than clicking two links to sell ALL of your Coins and Armor cards.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 12:13:28 pm »

10 pt tokens were only a link click to turn in before...

Trying to put words in my quote!

I had no idea - maybe if i hailed mobs more often I wouldnt have to do things the hard way.

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 01:16:42 pm »

I kind of thought having to go through all the levels to get to level 2,3,4,5 were in part keeping the LDON population down.

Now that they're insta-portable... any thoughts?
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 01:21:54 pm »

I kind of thought having to go through all the levels to get to level 2,3,4,5 were in part keeping the LDON population down.

I think it's a good thing to not force people to clear through all LDoNs.

I think people working on 2.0s should be able to do it somewhat how it was intended.  Not just running through empty halls because every over geared person had to run through there.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 02:07:54 pm »

I dont think this will in anyway increase the population. If anything it will decrease the population.

I doubt there were very many people who didnt go to LDON becasue they would have to fight through a few levels first.

However, I think this could actually lead to a slight decrease in the population in some levels as people will spend less time in LDON all togheter as they can port to the level they want, get what they need and leave.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 222