Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:19:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ban this asswad! warning big pictures  (Read 11216 times)
Rtard

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 01:40:14 pm »

next time just piss your pants and avoid this situation altogether.

no need to be ashamed either it's everquest and we all know loot > RL

Grin
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 08:20:06 pm »

i have been on another box before and people will /ooc lilliean your mob is up. and i really apprecate that because I forget about my other box sometimes lol.

just saying to all those who let others know there mob is up by ooc /thank you

Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 08:54:54 pm »

if I see someone camping multiple mobs (with a different toon @ each one) the 5 minute rule turns into 1 minute, but that's me- iirc, there was a rule about camping multiple mobs with different toons, wasn't there?

Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 09:20:36 am »

I sent tells to him while he was still on but for some reason my client wasn't displaying the tells so I don't know if my client was bugged or what. A few seconds later he was no longer online and I didn't hear a word from him.

That's because he /q'ed out of the game, and if you send tells you an LD character, it won't display your tells to you. Pretty much screams "guilty" to me when you kill a mob, loot, and /q out of the game. Since time between afk and mob spawning is undetermined, the "loot n' scoot" action the player took is that of a person trying to get away with something rather than rectify it.

Vallby/Tallby and crew did this exact thing constantly when farming for CG/FG stuff, and they got away with it. Now they're farming T3. Crime does pay sometimes.

Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 01:13:38 pm »

ban him ! Ks'ers need to be put in their place. Which i'm happy to say is not this server.  Tongue
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 01:55:50 pm »

Whole thing screams guilty to me. The second person confirming a pattern of behavior from the guy does as well.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 282