Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:33:20 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Characters crashing with MQ  (Read 1458 times)
ZerarWarrior

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2023, 03:14:34 pm »

So this is an odd one. When I load my new group of bots (different log ins) with MQ running, every time, and I do mean every time, they zone: Crash. Even loading into the game from character select, crash. Without MQ running - they run perfectly fine. No crashing at all. As soon as MQ is loaded, and they zone, crash. This is with a fresh, but up-to-date dedicated folder on my HD. Using a known working folder on my hard drive (Cause only the new characters, none of my existing 18 toons have this issue) same result. It's so strange. Any insights or something I might be missing, a setting or file or something? I am not sure.

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 06:09:34 pm »

So this is an odd one. When I load my new group of bots (different log ins) with MQ running, every time, and I do mean every time, they zone: Crash. Even loading into the game from character select, crash. Without MQ running - they run perfectly fine. No crashing at all. As soon as MQ is loaded, and they zone, crash. This is with a fresh, but up-to-date dedicated folder on my HD. Using a known working folder on my hard drive (Cause only the new characters, none of my existing 18 toons have this issue) same result. It's so strange. Any insights or something I might be missing, a setting or file or something? I am not sure.

Have you tried unloading MQ plugins one at a time, see if you can narrow down what might specifically giving you problems?

ZerarWarrior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 06:33:51 pm »

Mostly I don't understand why characters I've had for a long time load in with MQ running, no issue. But newly created characters, they crash always... like always.

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 07:09:46 pm »

Maybe try to copy and rename some old characters .ini files.

ZerarWarrior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 01:16:50 pm »

I just downloaded a new MQ, and that one seems to allow the new toon in... maybe. We'll see if it keeps working/works for the older toons.

**Update** new toon AND older toons seem to be working no issue at all with new MQ install.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 01:22:46 pm by ZerarWarrior » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053