Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:37:41 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Just restarted, few questions on gearing up 6 toons.  (Read 2729 times)
Sploi

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2019, 01:53:20 pm »

Been a few years since ive played, recently made a team that consist of.

1 warrior who has 1.5
1 pally who has 1.5
1 monk who i use to issue attack comands and /stick commands when roaming through Plane of time, also has 1.5
1 Zerker working on 1.5 atm
1 druid getting 1.5 after zerker
and 1 enchanter, last in the 1.5 lootings

Is this a pretty solid setup for just 1 grouping the custom tiers?  Should i upgrade warrior or pally to 2.0 first?
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 02:34:07 pm »

Warrior/warrior/warrior/warrior/warrior/pally...thats a good dps group  Grin Zerkers gettin pwned in T10 (even with max Roa and SoA and UW) because of AoE Rampage on orcs (orcs are only ones that Ramp in T10 though)...but UW and EoBA a warrior lays down some SERIOUS dps plus if your main bites the bullet you have several backup tanks=)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 02:36:43 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Ryndon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 05:44:48 pm »

You can make most reasonable groups work. Yes some like quintuple warriors, but that could take some patience getting gear for, plus maybe the scenery could get boring along the way. I don't like looking at five big buff guys for extended periods of time. I like more pleasant scenery lol. It's true about rampage in T10, though you have a lot of time to worry about that later. I run war/pal/rng/rng/ber/mnk and dru/clr/pal/shm/rog/enc and then a lone mag. I didn't really make that second group until T10 when I wanted my own buffs. The thing is when you have one group and you stick things like dru/enc in it, you miss out on other high dps classes like rogue/bard/ranger. A compromise could be to have those buffers outside your main group just for support, but then why not make a second group? But just do what you enjoy and what your computer allows. You'll have more fun.

But yeah in general I'd get upgrades on warrior first and then pally.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 252