Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:16:45 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Casters Guild Quest / Task  (Read 8115 times)
Woppoz

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2011, 09:38:32 am »

I started the Casters Guild Task on Sunday night on my cleric named Ribbot, handing in all items except the Trakanon Idol and the 4 Kings Chest cards.

On Monday I handed in the Trakanon Idol but she would not take it. I had to hail her and get the task again which showed zero progress. As if I had not done anything yet. I handed in the Trakanon Idol anyhow to see if it would update. It didn't.

Today I handed in the 4 Kings Chest cards and again she handed these back to me and wants nothing to do with them. I hail her again and selected the task again and it shows no updates as though I am just starting.

So, I thought maybe if I just finish it up by again taking the quest and giving her the 4 cards it would maybe finish after I hail her like the old way prior to the quest change. That didnt work.
Now I just have 4 Kings Chest updated and when I log off, I will lose those as I did the others. Any suggestions here other then start over and hand them in all at once?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 09:40:57 am by Woppoz » Logged
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 09:51:34 am »

You need to hand them in 1 at a time.

Woppoz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 09:55:17 am »

Yes. Everything was handed in one at a time. Except the 4 Kings Chest cards which I still have in my Task window as complete, though I have not logged off yet.
For better understanding, When I said I handed in all items except the Trak idol and 4 cards, my task was perfect. Everything was good to go. Had I  already had a trak idol and 4 cards Sunday, I'm guessing I would've been done. But handing those in over the next 2 days didnt work as each log off killed my task.

Just now, I checked my task window. It shows the 4 Kings Chest - DONE. I logged off to char select, logged back in. Task is gone. Hail Hyacinthe, 'Welcome Ribbot. Would you like to help The Casters Guild with a Task? Click The Casters Guild, she tells me about having to prove themselves and the 3.0 quest. Click the Task. I get the quest again and everything is gone including my 4 Kings Chest cards. Back to zero.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:04:52 am by Woppoz » Logged
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 10:43:12 am »

DOH!! you can try to email hunter on this. PM me your in game name I can help you with some Items you lost.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 11:00:01 am »

Not sure why its doing that. A lot of people completed the Task with no problems. Maybe its the client? Or your toon is bugged?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Woppoz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 01:40:45 pm »

I logged into Titanium and again started the CG task. Gave Hyacinthe a water and it checked off my list as done. Logged to char select and back in, task is gone and have to start over again.

Hunter, any way you can refund the items? Can you see that Ribbot handed her all of them? I have no idea what you can see or do. I did the Qvic task by having every coin in inventory then handing them all in one by one without stopping. I'm guessing I could do this the same way as long as I dont log out.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 08:23:47 pm »

I tried to complete every step except the first step for you. See if that worked. If it did, then you just need to hand in the water to complete it.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Woppoz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 03:11:29 am »

That's awesome, thanks Hunter.

However, ACK!. I got home from work. Logged in checked my task window and nothing. No task. I hailed her again and she offered me a new task with nothing completed. I gave her the water anyhow and blah, just the water update and that was all.

I decided to hail the guy for Fighters Guild and he gave me the FG task. This task, I can zone, log off or do whatever and the task is fine. It stays as it should. It seems to be just the Casters Guild task that wont stick.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 02:27:22 am »

I sent you a PM message here on the forums with a CD KEY that you can give to the Key Master in the Nexus. After you do that, go back to Hyacinthe and see if it auto completes the Task for Casters Guild for you.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Woppoz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 11:52:31 am »

Hunter you're awesome, yes that worked!

The key was accepted and after accepting the task again from Hyacinthe the task ripped through all the items automatically and flagged me.

Thanks so much and sorry to be such a PITA.  Tongue
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 12:48:29 pm »

Glad it worked. Hope this is a rare thing that will happen.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 185