Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:54:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Beastlord Pets, T8 Spam/Aggro, Boss Health, and New Spellfile!  (Read 9496 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 11:05:25 am »

All melee classes get these little damage numbers, often from secondary abilities. The issue is beastlords are on EZ the second worst melee class, slightly better than bard. Some of the normalizations beasts got live to get their abilities on par with other classes either dont translate here or are missing entirely, because on this server class abilities stop at 70, by and large.

This is one of the reasons BST pets were pumped.....to help compensate for the lacks.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 11:37:01 am »

Ya Im used to some of these smaller numbers but with like rogues it's like XXk XXk XXXXkBS 12. Odd to just see XXk 12 12.

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2014, 04:44:36 pm »

Boss health changes were behind and actually dropped due to a few valid counterpoints.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988