Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:43:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: World connection lost again?  (Read 8564 times)
zolton32

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2010, 12:41:35 am »

Shocked So what caused it this time?

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 01:07:23 am »

What caused it is I finally got help to get the kings chest cards for CG and right when I zoned to ldon 4 the game said "eh, f u Eliseus"
bina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 01:08:30 am »

What caused it is I finally got help to get the kings chest cards for CG and right when I zoned to ldon 4 the game said "eh, f u Eliseus"

Copy cat ...
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 01:10:17 am »

lol! No, im just kinda sad that right when I got to LDoN 4 and some help, the server goes down, means im going to have to /ooc for help again all tomorrow and go through 3 floors again lol
bina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 01:11:51 am »

well i just got done getting the 4 cards and handed them in, got the tell from the NPC saying welcome to CG or whatever the text is, then clicked to zone in and crash...
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 01:13:21 am »

You are lucky when ever i asked for help i got ignored >_<

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 01:38:44 am »

Just my opinion, anytime I see someone screaming in OOC for help over and over i tend to ignore it.  Also I have helped a fair amount of ppl through LDoN and "helping" with the Kings chest cards is a pain for me,  but i would almost wanna run someone for pages twice over than do the king cards, so i assume it must be the same way for others.
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 01:46:29 am »

I generally ask "can some one please help me with the 4 king chest cards so i can finish casters guild quest?" And what i hear are crickets. So i then go to try and solo my way.............die............keep getting killed get frustrated and after 15-20 minutes of being killed i ask the same thing then rinse and repeat untill fed up and either log onto another toon or off.

nerff

he shoots, he scores!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 01:47:07 am »

Yeah connection has been lost for quite awhile now as I killed about 6 bosses in qvic when it was noted about the connection loss. Finally just decided to logout.

I tend to ignore asking for help over and over in ooc as well. Some people aren't bad in the way they go about asking, however, others clearly label themselves as "beggars" with the way they go about asking for help and it tends to get annoying.

On the other hand, like Scootz replied earlier, getting to 5 and farming cards is quite a lengthly process and will take quite awhile so that is prolly why less people are up to jumping on that. Most are happy to help when someone asks for MoW or Terror etc, cause they are quick.

Sometimes you can find someone so utterly bored though to help out with anything hehehe
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:49:50 am by nerff » Logged

Kaalan Deann - 70 Barbarian Warrior - GL of <Nether>
Dacuk Dachef - 70 Troll Shaman
Catriona Ciannait - 70 Drakkin Cleric
Nerrf Herrder - 70 Drakkin Ranger
Snozberry Shortcake - 70 Halfling Druid
Gabbo Gabba Hey- 70 Gnome Mage
Ceol - 70 Half-Elf Bard
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 02:02:15 am »

Good thing I asked once for that when server came back up and got help, I tend to not ask again for a while if I ask for help and just get crickets, for the most part I do things with my little bro, but just wasnt in the mood to box or wake him up, but, that still doesnt change the fact that iaubrgiuabiabiaburgia got to the right floor with somene and aubgriaebraibgriaubg server went down! aigiaeubriauebniaebniaebiabr, o well, guess ill get more ldon points going back up to that floor sometime tomorrow.

P.S. arignairbnapibnaprbnaebabrtbrb
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 02:28:46 am »

Very very helpful hint I learned early in playing on EZ, join a guild, and ask them for help. 
Curry

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 02:36:22 am »

>< Here's some rambling about the LDoN stuffs:

First of alls, you could just follow some 3.0'd guy clearing his way through until you reach 5th. There's always someone boxing his 8 toons running in there, so you can mooch off them to make your way in. I camped the first room on the 5th level boxing shm/war  (war time/ldon-geared, 2.5 & 1.5 in hands; shaman all sorts of dulak/bot/few ldon pieces). First room is all froglok warrior/slave, pure melees. Rough on my wimpy warrior.

After some 3 hours of 0 card drops, I moved forward to the next rooms, where froglok knights, shamans, priests and wizards pop (3 froglok slaves as I went deeper, was killing about 12 mobs with no breaks).  
Way easier killing there, due to:
A) all solo pulls, on first room I had several pulls where I'd always get 2;
B) they're casters, they do less damage to you while wasting time casting some crappy 500dmg dd or a junky dot that you're gonna resist 99% chance... while they could've been quading me for 1k like 12 times during that =p;
C) THESE ACTUALLY DROPPED CARDS! ><

Got me 4 chests in an hour or two hours. Mushroom man has fiery swords.
EDIT: And after getting the cards and suiciding-CGing-rezzing shaman, I decided to get killed trying to take on the 5th floor nameds. Beat both EE/ghost. Yay. Shoulda done that first, since I think they drop more king cards. No guts to take such a risk, though. =p
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:39:07 am by Curry » Logged
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 03:03:30 am »

I tried that a few times trying to follow inside but some just ran through after getting a drop to move on and i was trained by the mobs they caught agro on running into the next area >_< But back on topic does any one have a clue when it will be back up? Or will it be down the rest of the night?

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 05:16:58 am »

Woohoo back up!!!

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 06:17:35 am »

I can not even get some one to help me kill quillimane been sitting for an hour staring at that horse >_< I think it must be my cologne or some thing lol

Edit

Finally a real nice person helped me to get this done.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 07:04:52 am by zolton32 » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053