Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:24:03 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Mase - Ks in Sebilis - 1.17.11  (Read 24244 times)
carshowkings

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2011, 06:17:09 pm »

So earlier today i went down to sebilis and had a buddy open the door for me so that i could get my KD for the FG set. When i zoned in i checked to see who was where, so i knew if there was a line or such at any particular mob. At that time, i seen a guy named "mase" running around the area where the KD spawn was, but he wasn't in the room. When my buddy opened the door, i bolted past the dude and killed everything outside the KD room and then stepped in in case the person camping it was afk. Didn't want to train someone that was already camping a room, that i was going to line up for. I ask Gabrella who was next and she informed me that Ubar was. She said that she was on her way out, and that Ubar was afk but he was camping the camp after her. I tried to message Ubar and then did a /ooc to see if he was on another toon so that he could take over his spot in the camp since Gabrella was leaving. Soon after that, mase insisted that he got there before me. I /random 100 the camp with him and won. I killed about 3-4 different KD Ph's and such and the dude asked me what the spawn timer was, so i explained to him it was 15 minutes and that i was camping multiple spawns so i would check back at 3:27 when the spawn was due up. When i came back to my screen, i noticed that he was looting my Mob with the KD on it. When i sent him a message he automatically went Link dead and never responded. Zues happened to walk into the room 5 minutes before the KD mob spawned and the dude even told him that it was my camp. Zues even witnessed him picking up the item and claiming to give it to me, but instead just gated out and went link dead.

I don't care to whine and such, but people like this need to be banned or suspended or some crap. Theres people that wait all day for a particular mob just to have this happen. I feel like lately more and more people are just acting an ass because they so can. We need to find a way to stop this...makes the game very unfun.

Here's some screen shots so everyone can read whats going on..I was having some issues with how to get my screen shots to work since i didn't have my screen shots folder for some reason. I was eventually able to figure out a way to get them so everyone could see the proof...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 06:35:11 pm by carshowkings » Logged
carshowkings

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 06:22:52 pm »

Pictures:

Btw, not sure why they didn't come out clear, the originals were emailed to hunter and those you can view everything perfectly. I didn't know how to "Frap" so i couldn't make a video..=/
Ragekat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 06:28:42 pm »

i was on an alt of mine, Zues, when this happened and witnessed Mase kill the mob and loot it without giving a 5min fair warninng or even asking to loot the mob that Keg was camping. Keg returned withing his 5min warning to find Mase LD wih his loot and nothing to say for it. i personally dont like people who have no class and will leave this up to Hunter to decide what to do with this person who was just plain Rude. i wont even get into what he was saying to me.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 06:40:19 pm »

fraps=download, setup a hotkey, keep it running in the background. Hit said hotkey when ya wanna record video. Trial version only does like 30 sec at a time, but can hit it again to restart.

Anyways I tried to read it,but its just to small (thats what she said!) for me to make out.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 06:42:08 pm by Drezden » Logged
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 07:19:28 pm »

What she said, too small for us to read, but if the large size went to Hunter I'm sure someone is gonna get the hammer, or at least a whippin Tongue

carshowkings

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 07:51:12 pm »

I will see if i can reopen them in paint and make them bigger.
Aname
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 08:36:40 pm »

I will see if i can reopen them in paint and make them bigger.

That would be nice but don't kill yourself with it.  The word is out now.  People will be much more aware when Mase is around.  Thanks for the heads up.
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 08:54:08 pm »

I killed about 3-4 different KD Ph's and such and the dude asked me what the spawn timer was, so i explained to him it was 15 minutes and that i was camping multiple spawns so i would check back at 3:27 when the spawn was due up.

Not so good.
Sanena2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 12:06:45 am »

This is Gabrella,

I was there , it was carshowkings camp, he won the rand 100.

I killed one more ph then went afk.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 03:53:16 am »

Sounds like the OP when way out of his way to be nice to mase and mase took every opportunity to be an opportunistic asshole.

Camstudios.org is a free version of fraps with unlimited videos. When Shadow was first introduced I recorded Balthor and myself killing him. The fight lasted about 45 minutes and was several gigs. It was very clear and had no issues.

xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 04:06:26 am »

this is unrelated to this thread, but how do i start a new post?
Mase Windu

"The answer is in the question." ― Mace Windu

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 01:36:01 pm »

Hold up hold up hold up -

This is only one side of the story!

This is what happened -

Kedzog and I ran to the KD room, we were basically the same time (running side by side until the last room), so we did a /random 100 to see who was first in line.

Ok, I had a 3, Kedzog had a 44.  So he was next in line.  Understood. 

Some time passes, Zeus from Illuminata comes in.  I tell him that I am next, and he is 3rd.  He responds with "yeah I know puta". 

The KD dude spawns, and comes to me since I am in the corner, my defensive reflex on my character puts a bunch of hurt on him, so I kill him.  He has the KD so I loot it.  I then Hail Kedzog several times - no response. 

Zeus starts talking trash, because he thinks I am going to steal it.  I say no I am not I am going to, I am going to give it to Kedzog.   More trash talk ensues, so I say lets settle it with a dual (to Zeus).  Kedzog is still afk.

After I kill Zeus, I notice that it has been 5 minutes and Kedzog is still afk. 

I was told that there is a 5 minute rule on loot, so I ported.  I'd been camping all day, so I logged off and helped with a friend's car battery.

If I was mistaken about the 5 minute rule, I apologize.  It was fun stomping Zeus. 

Please hear BOTH sides of the story, and I apologize for any perceived wrong doings.

I'm not a KSer, honest

Mase Windu from Star Wars
Mase Windu

"The answer is in the question." ― Mace Windu

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 01:38:20 pm »

After reading some of these posts, it seemed like you guys had ALREADY passed judgement without hearing the whole story. 

Unsettling, but I'll defend my case.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 01:46:35 pm »

Camping multiple spawns on the same char is not allowed..once you bail you forfeited the camp less no one was there when ya returned.

That being said, I'm not sure what ya meant buy this,where ya camping stuff on a different char? Or did you leave the KD spawn to go check another spawn?
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 01:55:02 pm »

Mase..best thing to do in that situation is send the AFK player a /tell about it,then time stamp it and take a SS..wait the 5 minutes do same thing..then your in the clear and have proof. Its always good to cover you own ass.

edit:
 Since ya was in room and waiting your turn,could have time stamped the pop when it popped..time stamp again after the 5..if dude hasnt budged..feel free to kill it.

Am I wrong about this? This was my understanding of the 5 min rule. I mean they dont even have to be afk for this to apply.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:58:40 pm by Drezden » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053