Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 05:06:58 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lightblade if you want it  (Read 5967 times)
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2011, 08:22:12 pm »

Was killing some time while listening to Pay money to my pain songs.

Not that great but i only spent 5-7 minutes on it

*shrug* was still listening to tunes and saw Reed's sig...

Same this one only took about 10ish minutes
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:19:45 pm by funkinmofo » Logged

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 09:42:06 pm »

We should make a signature thread. We can post requests and product and everything in between, muahaha!

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 09:48:21 pm »

actually, I'll just go ahead and start that now =p

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 09:57:37 pm »

you people are insanely good... dude i spent 30min modifying Reed's and airbrushing out my errors Smiley

Jesus Funkin that is sick !!

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 10:03:02 pm »

Hehe, was really tempted to use these google image results to make you a sig....

Oh and if any of your other guildies want to use that sig but with their name on it I saved it as a template (.psd) in Photoshop. So I can send them the template if they have PS CS2 or higher.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 10:25:53 pm by funkinmofo » Logged

JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 10:35:55 pm »

I would have cut you Smiley nah i woulda used it but this one is sick, if I knew anything about what i was doing i would do it. When i was younger i was a hell of an artist, even had an internship with Image comics back in the day, back when Image was good. And of course was into anime, before it was dragonball-z Smiley

This is right up my alley. Love ya soo much, both of you, and Xiggie for trying to teach me but i epic fail still.... I can do your mcp's thoug- hehe

Later, gonna go test this no MQ2 theory in air, then probably watch a movie and sleep again. Full night sleep is awesome lately =)

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 10:42:37 pm »

If you have photoshop or can get your hands on it, the template retains all the layer information so you can see how many layers and what i did on each layer to end up with the finished signature file. So technically its like a tutorial. Just send me a holler if you are interested. Can also link you some great signature/avatar tuts if you wanted to get your feet wet in "art" again.

JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 10:59:23 pm »

I do have Photoshop I just never load it, told you i suck lol. I even have GUI game engine software & visual studio etc.. latest versions i have are like 2008 or so, but i have em. Like i said I pretty much log in and play, when im done with work or w/e, I dont think ive even loaded any of my programs in the past year or so.

I'm extremely lazy to a point, I do what i have to for work etc, then i call it a day. Anything that feels like work, starts to upset me, and make me wanna not look at my pc Smiley

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 11:36:20 pm »

I'm extremely lazy to a point, I do what i have to for work etc, then i call it a day. Anything that feels like work, starts to upset me, and make me wanna not look at my pc Smiley

I can relate. The last few days have made me not even log in for more than a few min. I break my will to play before even starting.
I come home and have about 3 hours before I need to sleep for get ready for work the next day. In that 3 hours I could spend 30min logging in my boxes to do some Qvic, Tacvi, etc.. for new toons, and get interrupted frequently for my baby to get fed and such... and just get frustrated OR i can just play my PSP (Tactics Ogre as I mentioned somewhere else).

I figure I'll blow my 10k/ instance during the weekend when I can fully enjoy the 24 hour life time of the instance. Til then, it's crude photoshopped pics, PSP, and forum trollin =p

JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 05:19:53 pm »

Yeah, and i come here everytime air crashes cause i dont feel like loading 6+ toons again, this time i had 10 toons up, more because i was looting stuff they need then i raid invite em and let em stay. It so sucks too cause i can see it occuring the crash that is. This time it was plaguebringer at 34% and he popped an add, i saw it lag a bit like someone zoning into my instance. I said "pls god no" they restarted, then slowed down, then restarted, then bye bye.... so annoying i hate it.
But im gonna go read those comics you sent me a link of, i was so into it yesterday i spent hr+ on it.... makes me recall EFP days and Newb chat, man that strip is great.

Hell its either this or watch the earthquake crap and i prefer not to sit and dwell on whats taking place right now Smiley

Kuniko

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 09:18:04 pm »

hey fukinmofo, can you make me a sig? the one you made for lightblade is pretty awesome. please let me know if you can put in 5-10 minutes to make me a sig =D

thanks again,
Kuniko
< Pirate King >

-art by funkinmofo
- Kuniko <WAR>
- Baadd <WAR>
- Goodd <WAR>
- Thesmexy <PAL>
- Kunipal <PAL>
- Oanh <CLR>
- Gummy <CLR>
- Quikk <SK>