Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:54:34 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15
Print
Author Topic: EZ Server Rules  (Read 251701 times)
Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2010, 07:11:06 pm »

Server going to crap? Are you that stupid? Look at my post count, I have been playing here for nearly 2 years off and on. And what's your name? Enema? Oh, the server is going to crap.

But your several people you say are questioning the rules. Let's look at that. There are 3 people in the month of november that have questioned this rule. They have a combined post count of 29. The earliest one registered on sept 7th. That gives the earliest about 2 months experience with this server. Now there are 5 people just this month that have tried to explain this rule. We have a combined post count of 1153. I created my forum account on 3/25/09, (this is the 3rd incarnation of the forums). I'd say there is a good chance we know a little bit about what we are talking about.

So you're basing the validity of your responses on your post count??? Ummm ok, maybe you need some time off i guess??? I don't know what you're trying to prove there other than the fact that you don't have much to do so you post a lot??? Cheers!

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2010, 07:14:40 pm »

So what you're saying is anyone who asks Hunter for clarification on a rule don't treat others with respect? And in no way is this badgering Hunter, he can come on and post a response when needed. Here's the problem, someone asks for clarification on a rule from Hunter, then someone else states that it could use some clarification again from Hunter. Then you two dumb shits come on w/you're interpretation of the rule, which probably is right but just because we want to make sure from Hunter we're accused of kill stealing, looking for loopholes, or not treating others fairly? Do everyone a favor and pull your head out of your asses before trolling around and posting on here. Here's something else for you to think about which may be hard for you to comprehend, but the reason we're posting for clarification from Hunter is so we know to do the right thing. Not kill steal, look for loopholes, or to be disrespectful as you seem to imply we are doing.

If you wanted to do what is right then you wouldn't need clarification of the rule.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2010, 07:25:15 pm »

Lmao, now you're just insulting to insult. You've figured out you don't have any valid points so now your just relying solely on insults. You've already said we are probably right but your too stupid and stubborn to fully admit that. You are working yourself into a wonderful reputation.

Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2010, 07:25:46 pm »

So what you're saying is anyone who asks Hunter for clarification on a rule don't treat others with respect? And in no way is this badgering Hunter, he can come on and post a response when needed. Here's the problem, someone asks for clarification on a rule from Hunter, then someone else states that it could use some clarification again from Hunter. Then you two dumb shits come on w/you're interpretation of the rule, which probably is right but just because we want to make sure from Hunter we're accused of kill stealing, looking for loopholes, or not treating others fairly? Do everyone a favor and pull your head out of your asses before trolling around and posting on here. Here's something else for you to think about which may be hard for you to comprehend, but the reason we're posting for clarification from Hunter is so we know to do the right thing. Not kill steal, look for loopholes, or to be disrespectful as you seem to imply we are doing.

If you wanted to do what is right then you wouldn't need clarification of the rule.

Wrong, if someone pops a boss, dies, logs. Then another person zones in and see's the boss is up, posts here for clarification from Hunter. The the peanut gallery jumps in blasting them for asking for clarification, implying they kill steal, are disrespectful. And then throw their "almighty" post count at you, oh my  Shocked that means you're not doing the right thing?

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2010, 07:30:14 pm »

If someone zoned in after all this happened then how would they know who spawned it and that they logged?

Oh sorry, I was rules lawyering.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2010, 07:46:39 pm »

Doing the right thing in this case means not coming in here and looking for a loophole to justify breaking the rules. As for my throwing my post count at you, yep, you should listen to those that have been doing something somewhere longer than you. It generally means they know more about it from experience than you. Believe me, if I was a blooming idiot there is no way I would be able to stick around this long. But I have seen hundreds of people like you come and go.

Balthor2
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2010, 08:51:22 pm »

Xiggie wins. No idea why you idiots try to fight common sense.
Its ok tho, after a little bit you will just fade away as well.
Veredus

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2010, 09:15:54 pm »

By clarifying rules you eliminate loop holes. By eliminating loop holes you better the server. Don't know why people have to jump on someones back when they bring up a legitimate question. I've been on the server a while and Hunter is a very good at what he does. I'm sure he wouldn't have any problem eliminating loopholes from the server rules.

Xiggie, post counts don't mean anything. Congrats, you've shared your opinion more than the next person. As my boy Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2010, 09:26:20 pm »

Wrong, if someone pops a boss, dies, logs. Then another person zones in and see's the boss is up, posts here for clarification from Hunter. The the peanut gallery jumps in blasting them for asking for clarification, implying they kill steal, are disrespectful. And then throw their "almighty" post count at you, oh my  Shocked that means you're not doing the right thing?

A boss wouldn't be just chilling in POD, so you'd have to assume that someone spawned it.  Therefor, it is not yours.  How the hell is this so hard to understand?  Hunter doesn't have time to go through every thread and answer questions like this. 

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Funny

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2010, 09:28:45 pm »

Guys, calm. Seems like a simple discussions turned violent in a sense. So we've established basic law is if you didn't spawn it or get permission to engage it, don't touch it. Let's leave it at that and try to abide by this rule too.

*Edit* Yes this is common sense, but repeating it in the simplest terms again is nice too.

PLAY NICE AND DON'T GRIEF
Do not harass players thru actions or words. Let them have their mobs, and don't spam them. If try to ruin the game for others, then you'll be removed from the game.

I'm fairly certain this carry's over to the forums as well. Play nice peeps and don't grief in game or here on the forums =)

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:34:10 pm by Funny » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2010, 10:58:36 pm »

Asking a question or seeking clarification is not what is going on with some of the people. They are simply looking for loopholes. There are no loopholes, the rules are very clear.

As for my post count, yes, I did throw it out there and yes, I do think it counts. It counts because I have experience on this server and this server has experience with me. If I was an idiot or moron or if my opinions were shyte people would have thrown me off the server and forums a long time ago. Especially as outspoken as I am with my opinions.

As for being a fool. I don't need Plato to tell me that a fool is someone who won't accept an answer when it's given. As far as demanding that only Hunter answer that question... that is a fools demand.

Aname
« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2010, 12:05:39 am »

if you didn't spawn it or get permission to engage it, don't touch it. Let's leave it at that and try to abide by this rule too.

End of loophole.  Deal with it or move on.
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2010, 10:19:06 am »

It all comes down to greed and the more you argue about loopholes the greedier you sound, let it go listen to the "Simple Rules" and have some fun.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2010, 01:18:23 pm »

It's simple. New people: Read the damn rules. Interpret them as you will, if you interpreted them wrong you'll get called out on it. Honestly the banning thing is all bark no bite until someone personally tells Hunter, which usually occurs around the second or third warning. You do have a bit of room for mistakes but believe it or not it IS all about common sense in the first place. If you do make a mistake, listen to them or leave the server if you don't like it. EZ will be fine with one less person and there are millions of other servers for you to play on, because fighting back is gonna make you look more pathetic than Rosie O'Donell's entire career.

And to everyone else: You don't have to be Hunter's white knights. If someone's ignorant and insists on fighting back just let it drop and move the hell on. It's a waste if your time as much as it is Hunter's. It's as much your fault as it is the idiots that started the fight that this thread has gone on for 11 pages now and every last one of them pointless.

tl;dr pay attention to rules, let idiots go and don't drag shit out.

Kk time to leave this thread.

Blood of the Akkadian
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2010, 01:43:15 pm »

Hey Danyelle, this is way off topic, but by chance do you have a link to that pic you used to have in your sig?

The lazytown one?

I cant find it anywhere...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988