Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:58:10 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Buzzing Berries?  (Read 3237 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2019, 12:40:34 pm »

Can we get the daily tasks updated and/or fixed?  Currently the only way to acquire Buzzing Berries currency for use in Stone Hive off of the Queen is through the daily tasks.  She sells Ultimate Augments for UW and acquiring the Berries to purchase them is pretty shitty return on time invested. 

There used to be a T2-T4 version (Dranik Daily), a T5 version (people abused this since you would get random T5 named spawns on zone in and it was disabled, maybe it's no longer a big deal?), a T7 version (Bloodmoon Temple), a T10 version and a wildcard version that let you pick what tier you were targeting as far as essences that would drop, scaling in difficulty to the makeup of your raid (MPG).

In the current state of affairs, we now have a grand total of 2...The Dranik daily and the T7 daily.  Granted neither of these has a lockout, but the reward from them are pretty small.  If you need to grind the Berries, it's a viable way to do so in the same way that farming charms was viable in LDoN but a massive time sink and subsequently as the game progressed there were other, more viable options added (HoH Heavens mobs and ToFS charm drops).  But a grand total of 2 options to acquire Berries is laughably limited.  Can we either address this by re-opening some of the removed options, adding other options or temporarily adding berries to the global loot table until there's time to devote to either of the prior 2?
Zentail

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 09:25:28 pm »

I can understand this. It's the primary reason I have yet to farm an UAs. I want Hatestomp and all, and I know a lot of the server is grindy, but the berries is way over the top I thought.

I'll get to it either way, eventually, but time spent vs. reward isn't worth it yet for me.
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 11:02:15 pm »

Hesitated to post on this due to MPG being taken down due to the same OOC complaints on T10 exped lately, it would be really nice if it actually worked again 100% of the time. MPG was just as buggy as far as mobs stuck/going thru walls like the T10 expedition is now, but it was a nice alterative to the zone grind for a few measly ess since the drop rates have gone down so much.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 11:07:43 pm by neccos » Logged
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 05:12:46 am »

Was there any answer to this?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats