Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 10:51:37 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: New Monk Graphics!  (Read 27061 times)
Voth

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 01:39:15 pm »

Some random H2H images from live...

Xegony fist / what I'm guessing the 4.0 is

Earthen Fists from Earth

Corpsehook from SoD (Has a crushing animation)

Soulsunder from SoD (Has a piercing animation)

Fleshscourge from SoD

Flashing Prismatic Knucklewraps from Crystallos (SoF)

Combine Katar Ornament from LoN (I use this so my Soulsunder doesn't have a lame piercing animation)

Two group weapons from Underfoot that are quite nice
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 04:28:18 pm »

Don't even bother with Underfoot graphics. The Underfoot from Steam isn't 100% finished yet, it's getting close but theres still some issues with AAs and spells among a couple other minor issues, and the Live client...well don't ever count on it being a primary client for Emu, they're only coding for the Live client to get a stepping stone towards future Steam releases to make their lives easier. As for SoD, while using them wouldn't be a problem as many people use the client, there are still a lot of Craptanium fanboys out there that refuse to drop their 5 year old shitty code and upgrade. Thus some server GMs (Hunter) hesitate to do SoD content or weapon icons/graphics because all the slow poke people out there would miss out on them unless you patched in the sodequip.eqg files and added it to globalload.txt.

In other words all but 2 of those items you just listed will be ignored sadly Sad

Blood of the Akkadian
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 07:16:21 pm »

Don't even bother with Underfoot graphics. The Underfoot from Steam isn't 100% finished yet, it's getting close but theres still some issues with AAs and spells among a couple other minor issues, and the Live client...well don't ever count on it being a primary client for Emu, they're only coding for the Live client to get a stepping stone towards future Steam releases to make their lives easier. As for SoD, while using them wouldn't be a problem as many people use the client, there are still a lot of Craptanium fanboys out there that refuse to drop their 5 year old shitty code and upgrade. Thus some server GMs (Hunter) hesitate to do SoD content or weapon icons/graphics because all the slow poke people out there would miss out on them unless you patched in the sodequip.eqg files and added it to globalload.txt.

In other words all but 2 of those items you just listed will be ignored sadly Sad

And me, despite the SoD progression(Optional) we have coming shortly on top of our regular content expansion 8 D

EZ Server GM
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 07:43:54 pm »

And me, despite the SoD progression(Optional) we have coming shortly on top of our regular content expansion 8 D

you're welcome Tongue lol jk

Blood of the Akkadian
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 07:52:32 pm »

That doesn't make any sense > _ <

EZ Server GM
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 08:00:36 pm »

Cuz i r SoD content makur :3 lol

Blood of the Akkadian
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 08:05:18 pm »

Exclusively, yes. I am talking about the scripting/tasking/packet collects that I did as a part of the WE when I mentioned that above.

EZ Server GM
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 08:12:21 pm »

Exclusively, yes. I am talking about the scripting/tasking/packet collects that I did as a part of the WE when I mentioned that above.

Ooooo right lol

Blood of the Akkadian
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 11:47:19 pm »

i think monks would like this

Pazz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 07:01:06 am »

i think monks would like this

yes I like that one
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2010, 09:40:02 am »

Yeah thats kinda cool Tib, just haven't been too impressed by any of the monk weapons yet.  Hey I noticed you started posting here again Danyelle, just stalking or an interest in playing here again?

Poop
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2010, 11:10:04 am »

Stalking, lol. I'm busy deving for Akk on BoTA and when i'm not doing that it's IRL stuff. So kinda tied up atm Tongue

Why? Miss me? Grin lolz

Blood of the Akkadian
Voth

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2010, 04:44:33 pm »

Nothing has compared to the 2.0 graphic ever since it came out. 

Shinai is a nice look, but it's not a real hand to hand looking weapon. 

There are three other H2H graphics that maybe someone with their own emulator could pull up, as I never got them on live.  They are: Brumal Fistwraps of Whirling Sleet, Ball of Sunlight, and Handwraps of the Crystalline Fortress.  Again, they don't have graphics as impressive as the 2.0, but they're something to toss around.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2010, 04:51:24 pm »

Brumal Fistwraps of Whirling Sleet
Ball of Sunlight
Handwraps of the Crystalline Fortress

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=55828 Frostcrypt
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=68044 Solteris
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=74798 Crystallos

All of those require SoF/SoD/Underfoot to see.

I'm telling you guys, sticking with Craptanium is a huge mistake.... like Xbox hueg.

Blood of the Akkadian
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2010, 05:10:19 pm »

like falling off the TV and killing a baby hueg!?!?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 185