Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 12:45:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: So long and thanks for all the fish!  (Read 6807 times)
oldepharte

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2012, 10:56:16 pm »

I had some good times here, thank you.

TL;DR:  It stopped being fun.

The long version:

<* this portion edited out because it really does not matter *>

In closing:
For those that asked as I was camping out, I do not expect to sell my characters:  My asking price would be based on their value to me, not to the market in general.  Cheesy

Best of luck all.

Skeezy Ratty Troll

Griz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 11:26:28 pm »

Later dude Sad

Did you at least manage to finish Qvic on Soloista?

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with that guy shit-talking you in ooc earlier today :\
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 11:36:03 pm »

If its the same guy from ooc, he's upset with the nerfs.

This weekend has been a lot of great additions, along with some nerfs such as charm drop rates and rez clickies recast times.

Remember when taking out solo and group instances? Left with only 1 choice of only guild instances that costed more? Then the solo and group instances came back, and cheaper than before too. Also Strike Augs are now 20% cheaper. Just need to ride the waves out.

I have changed the rez clickies to 3 minute recast instead of 6 minute recast. Might change still again depending how things are going on raids. Clerics and Paladins will be more valueable and players will probably need a rez clickie rotation. General strategy is intended rather than zerging and spaming rez stones.

For now charm drops off of Shadow will remain nerfed. They are still there, just lower chance. The main purpose of Shadow is Epic 3.5 Books. All other mobs for charms were not touched.

If its a matter of real life, then I'm sure we all understand, and go through that at some point.

Either way, take care, thanks for playing.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 12:14:41 am »

Take care sir, you were a breath of fresh air. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 12:19:41 am »

Gonna miss ya for sure skeezy, you really did contribute to the server with your help and info when needed. If you ever come back you know you gotta friend with me.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 02:24:53 am »

Can I have your gold? /wink just kidding.

Have a good one bud.

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 02:27:16 am »

Thank you so much Skeezy for all the help you have given me through my EZ adventure. You are one of those people that truly make this server a joyful place to be. I have no idea how many times i've bugged you with questions through tells or you responding in tells about my /ooc questions. You really took your time to support other players. Hope you reconsider sometime in the future Wink

Bon voyage!

Venia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 07:18:45 am »

sorry to see you go mate, hope you have fun IRL (or virtual) with whatever you do!

/Ven

p.s dont delete/sell your chars, you never know when you might decide to give it another go!
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 09:30:32 am »

We never chatted in game, but your posts were always a great read for me.  A voice of reason has been lost in the community.  I wish you well in your next time waster my friend.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 191