Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 08:51:45 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: abyss sucks, exp nerf sucks, uw nerf sucks  (Read 24596 times)
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2016, 05:28:20 pm »

there is NOTHING you can do about it anyways.
Not true, you can make a thread and gather supports/feedbacks from everyone for Hate/Akka to read regarding of changes.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2016, 07:52:16 pm »

Lol @ Orthanos

Riot

Digitally Insane

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2016, 10:48:15 pm »

QQ more? here are some simple and obvious ways to go about this

• live with it
  • start a petition and see how many other players agree, maybe something else can be planned out then
  • quit

simple answers that don't involve whining like your 12.

QQ on the forums about changes goes no where, besides maybe getting people to pay attention to you, if thats all you want, go do something stupid and record it, then put it on youtube, you will get plenty of attention then, otherwise, do one of the previous 3 items I said above.

keep in mind, this is a free game, the admins manage it on their free time, and don't get paid for any of it. so whining like you just did makes you seem ungrateful towards those who are hosting a server so you and I can play, and doing it with no reward what so ever. Next time, maybe think about that and take a little more respectable approach. Wink

-- Riot
Martolly

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2016, 12:50:51 pm »

its a rant, on a rant forum.

but good job crying.

but its ok, keep pretending like its more than it is.

calling people new bloods ?

Lol?

im sorry im not 40+ and old, with kids :/ my bad bro!

im sorry im not lying to myself about the good old days of eq every time some one talks in ooc.

Sorry that my opinion differs from yours.

If you want it to truly be balanced, remove uw entirely until T10, and remove all exp masks from the game. Fair enough!

So many old clowns on here its redic.

sorry for using a forums as it was intended.

sorry for complaining about something that i felt was not fun.

sorry for wanting to have fun when i play a game.

i swear. the community on this server is the entire reason it does not populate.

as a further note, i didnt ask for anything really to be changed. it was intended as a rant, troll post.

oh my god. you people are obnoxious.

Clearly if i really wanted something to actually be changed, altered or modified i would of brought it up in a non rant forum. christ you people are nuts.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:13:01 pm by Martolly » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2016, 01:42:17 pm »

You and Godtank both labor under the delusion that Hate and Akk have a staff that helps them troubleshoot, monitor and fix items on the server, and that somehow they pay their bills with what they do here.

Ummmm....no. When you talking about nerfing things because someone "took advantage of something that was in place for over a year"....yeah, thats called an exploit if they did it in a way not intended by admin. When admin FINDS these issues (usually with the help of the playerbase) they shut em down. I know you werent here for this, but at one point Hunter had an effect on the T7+ warrior BP that essentially made the warrior unkillable. He didnt intend that, he didnt know it was happening, until it was pointed out to him....and after he fixed the issue by changing the effect.

It'd been that way for well over a year.

Godtank complains about the Skin of Drake nerf. Same issue. It was freakin BROKEN, so Hate fixed it. Well, same with the issue you're referring to. It was an exploit, plain and simple....so it was fixed. You HAD to know that the exploit wasnt intended....anyone with half a brain did if they were honest with themselves. So....Hate fixed it.

T5 is easier now than its been....ever....unless you were someone who was exploiting the T5 mini. If you were, then thank you! I hate the minis anyway, and people like you are the ones who will eventually see them completely shut down.

Yay!

And unless I am thinking of someone different from you regarding the botter/exploiter thing.....again, delusional. The guy was a botmonkey, and was punished for such before the issue in question. And, again, unless he was mentally defective he and anyone else who jumped in with him KNEW it was an exploit....in fact I know for a fact he knew, because he sent a tell to one of my alts in a dead guild asking me to come join in "before they figure it out and shut it down".

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2016, 01:50:05 pm »

Oh, and players around at the time of the old BP nerf will back me up on this: Hunter got PISSED and went off in OOC about all of use purposely exploiting what was obviously a mistake to our own benefit.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2016, 02:52:59 pm »

Oh, and players around at the time of the old BP nerf will back me up on this: Hunter got PISSED and went off in OOC about all of use purposely exploiting what was obviously a mistake to our own benefit.

nod

Chunk went from Qvic to T2 during that exploit!

jk

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2016, 03:11:51 pm »

No, I went from Mistmoore to Oasis! Yes, backwards. I suck.

Martolly

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2016, 03:38:58 pm »

No, I went from Mistmoore to Oasis! Yes, backwards. I suck.

sorry your previous post was tl;dr

i was not asking for real changes. Learn to read.

You are so annoying. Go back to crying in ooc please.

Thanks!
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2016, 03:49:24 pm »

sorry your previous post was tl;dr

Learn to read.

Hello, irony, my old friend....

Martolly

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2016, 04:28:55 pm »

because choosing not to read =/= irony totally.

Since you can't seem to read.
Its a rant,
on a rant forum
for ranting.
and it is not to institute change.

Jesus the dense community here is something else.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2016, 04:33:08 pm »

please stop feeding this moronic 12 year old... its annoying

thank you

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2016, 06:28:23 pm »

LoL

I see so much has changed!

-Hate"
Riot

Digitally Insane

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 06:45:13 pm »

please stop feeding this moronic 12 year old... its annoying

thank you

but its fun, i mean like he said, rants and flames forum, its fun watching him flame =P.
-- Riot
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2016, 07:09:37 pm »

Sadly he isn't even that good at it though..

I guess we all gotta start somewhere.. ..

-Hate"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988