Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 03:20:56 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Plane of Dragons Bot Farmers  (Read 5667 times)
hn77

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2019, 09:08:29 pm »

Yeah Baya, Mopa and your alts, I am calling you out

WTF, you are in the zone 24/7 for the last two plus weeks, which is suspicious

Then Baya blatently KS's me, I do a tell and zone shout, no response - which confirms to me that these A hats are most likely afk bot farmers up to no good

Yeah, I will probably just go ahead and create an instance for PoD, but you guys should be kicked from this server, good ridance, I hope Rent / Akka do the right thing here.  I have a screenshot, if necessary I guess I will load fraps for the next time these jerks strike.  FYI when I did an ooc the responses I got made it clear that I am not the only one who has noticed what these F-tards are up to
hn77

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 10:04:42 pm »

These A-hats are back.  They left PoD for LDoN for a week or so after getting called out, was hoping they learned their lesson and or had been suspended but no such luck, Baya again kept trying to KS me today, fortunately I had upgraded my strike augs so he failed, but this is really annoying that I have to deal with this cr-p I keep worrying that I will turn in some crystals and these jerks will KS the chests and or mobs that pop.  Do the GMs monitor these forums or do I have to send a direct PM/email to Rent or Akka or some other moderator?
Tavi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 11:13:52 pm »

2 cents here, Baya was basically using a static set point script following the same path from place to place. Afon was the loot mule he would run back to every time the script started over again.
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 04:29:46 am »

Prob best emailing
Don't think akka has been logged on for a month

In the mean time, if it still works and how clever the script is
Get a mage to CoH them into one of the buildings

Iirc you don't have to be grouped, used to do it ages ago

Red

barice

Zoma

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 04:48:25 am »

wow ... if its true , thats a very bad bug ...

Prob best emailing
Don't think akka has been logged on for a month

In the mean time, if it still works and how clever the script is
Get a mage to CoH them into one of the buildings

Red

hn77

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 10:12:01 pm »

Lol, I like the CoTH idea but unfortunately don't have a mage that is flagged for PoD... some good news, the KSers were not online today, hoping they got kicked off the server, if so, thank you Rent/Akka!  Some other good news, 3 of 4 of my small army got the last of their armor drops so I am almost done with this stupid zone and these griefers. The bad news, my 4th char still needs their chest piece in PoD II Sad so I may still have to deal with these scripted KSers.  I will say that I am impressed that one is able to automate such tatics even if I want to strangle them by the neck for doing so lol
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 06:04:34 am »

Correct! It's the best party trick on the server  Cheesy

barice

Zoma

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 06:12:27 am »

if you are so justice , why not make your own instance ?
Lol, I like the CoTH idea but unfortunately don't have a mage that is flagged for PoD... some good news, the KSers were not online today, hoping they got kicked off the server, if so, thank you Rent/Akka!  Some other good news, 3 of 4 of my small army got the last of their armor drops so I am almost done with this stupid zone and these griefers. The bad news, my 4th char still needs their chest piece in PoD II Sad so I may still have to deal with these scripted KSers.  I will say that I am impressed that one is able to automate such tatics even if I want to strangle them by the neck for doing so lol
hn77

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 10:13:12 am »

Don't have the free instance creator yet, and having to eat 5k pp to avoid cheats doesn't sit well with me, but I may end up doing that if it keeps up...
blumblum

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2019, 12:38:26 pm »

hn77, what you're main toon name ? i'll help ya with instances
hn77

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2019, 11:12:50 am »

That would be awesome, thanks!  My main toon is Manicdepressive.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 201