Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:58:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Aug distiller Removal Request  (Read 5322 times)
Warbash

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2014, 02:01:01 pm »

Hi Hate,
Any chance we could remove the need for a distiller to remove an augment? With multiple aug slots and the need to aug a place holder to fill all slots it's a bit tedious.
Thanks for the consideration.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
littlelongbeard

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 04:06:52 pm »

I would second this, since the aug distiller is free anyway why not remove the need to carry 1000 distillers and be able to remove augs with out it.

Tankbeard .... and many other bearded toons
Kaid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 05:02:34 pm »

My guess is the code doesn't allow for it. If there's no code for which distiller to use, the aug cannot be removed except by destroying it with a solvent.

Just a guess though, so if someone can confirm either way, please do.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 07:00:29 pm »

Yeah, I was thinking that same thing. Something seemingly simple has to be complicated to arrange. I know in one of the later expansions you could click remove the aug but had to have the distiller in inventory. I might try my hand at coding this, I'm a novice but maybe I can hack it.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Xatok

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 08:49:59 pm »

Maybe the #bot augmentitem command that some other servers have could be useful? I don't know what issues that command has, but in practice it forces the augmentation sealer to combine even if its a duplicate aug or a aug + item combo unusable by the class you are doing the combine on.

I wrote an mq2 macro that will augment an item with 3 empty slots with 3 of the same augment. If people want it I can post it here, but its super rough and requires some setup as to how you configure your bags.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 09:00:10 pm »

I believe Akkadius is working on getting the RoF client working which would allow us to add/remove augs from item inspect.  Wouldn't need to use filler augs anymore and wouldn't need a birdbath/augmentation sealer to do it. 
If you want to put effort towards making augging items easier i'd suggest looking into helping him get RoF working =P
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64990
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 203